Divers Test (part 1)

I have been living at the Walton's house for 3 weeks now, I couldn't ask for anything better. I was talking to Jess and she mentioned driving test so i asked her about it. "Who's doing the driving test" i asked her. "You are y/n, its always the girls first," said said happily. "Okay, when is it?" i asked. "Later today, so you might want to get ready," Jess say excitedly. "okay, ill be ready soon!" i yell as running up the stairs. I've been staying in Jaden's room because my room is being renovated. I went for a shower (you know how it goes)

(your outfit)"You look goodd," jaden says while giving me a kiss

(your outfit)
"You look goodd," jaden says while giving me a kiss. "Thanks," i said. "where are you going?" he asked. "Diveres test," i answered. "Oh good luck!" he said happily.

10 minutes later me and Jess left to go for the test, We get there and head inside. "You nervous?" she asked. "Kinda, i dont wanna fail" i said nervously. "Its, alright if you fail but i dont think you will," she said giving me a hug. "Y/n Gutmin?" the driving lady said. "yea," i answer. "you can come with me and we'll get started. "ok," i said as i got up. "good luck bub," Jess said giving a huge smile.
(you take the test and are now waiting in the waiting) 5 minutes later i heard someone call my name "Y/n Gutmin". Jess and i walked up to her. "Congrats you have passed the test, drive safely," she said with a big smile. "omg- thanks so much!" i said really happy. "You did it!" Jess said while giving me the biggest hug. As i go to get in the passenger said i heard jess say "what are you doing?". "im getting in," i said confused. "No- your driving," she says. "Wait- really?" i say nervously. "yess, come on!" she says with excitement. I drove home and was really proud of myself.

"Jaden!" i said while running to his room. "what, did you pass?" he said curiously. I said "no". "wait what, how?" he asked confused. "nah, just jokingg!" i said giving him the biggest hug. "I knew you could do it!" he yells happy for me.

(Driver test part 2)