*Request*

(long story)
(1487 words)

Javon, Jaden, Jayla and I decided to go shopping today. I was already dressed and ready to go. I walk into Jayla's room and asks her if shes ready. "Hey you ready?" I asked. "Yea give me 5," she says slipping her shoes on. "Okay,"i say walking out. We wait for Jayla downstairs and about 5 minutes later she was downstairs, We left and Jayla drive to the mall.

"What shop?" I asked. "wanna go to forever 21?" Jayla asked me. "Yea sure," i say. "Were gonna go to Shoez superz," Javon says. (i dont know what stores are there). Jayla and i walk over to Forever 21. We start looking for some cute dresses and one caught me eye. "How about this?" i asked. "Omg, yes, go try it on," Jayla says. "Okay," i say grabbing the right size.

 "Okay," i say grabbing the right size

"How do i look?" i asked. " That it literally made for you," Jayla says. "Thanks, im gonna buy it,"i say. After I brought the dress, Jayla and i walk into Shoez Superz. We find Javon but Jaden was no where to be found. "where jaden?" Jayla asks. "He said he was going to yous," Javon says confused. "nope he didnt," i say.  I start looking at some shoes when i see Jaden. I started walking up to him but some blonde headed girl went over and kissed him. Jaden looks around to see if i was near by and he spots me. "Y/n- please," he says walking to me.

I ran away from him and went to Jayla and Javon. "whats wro- "take me home now," i say crying. "okay," Jayla says. "Ill find Jaden," Javon says. "He with a blonde chick probably making out," i say. "y/n please, let me exp- "no Jaden i seen what i saw, go back to the blonde fucker," i say walking off with Jayla.

When Jayla and i get home, i run to Jaden's room and pack my stuff. "What are you doing?" Dj asked. "Packing my stuff," i say crying. "What's wrong?" he asked worried. "Jaden was kissing this girl," i say putting clothes into my bag. "Im so sorry please stay," he says. "Im gonna go home for a few nights," i say zipping my bag. "Are you sure, i can talk to Jess and organise something," he says. "No its okay, thank you, i really do appreciate it," i say giving him a hug. "its ok, let me know if you want or need anything," he says. "Thank you," i say. I grab all my things and call mom.

Your mom picks you up and you guys go home. "Y/n!" Sam says while hugging me. "Hey," i say. "Not gonna lie, i actual missed you," he said. "Same, im gonna be here for a little bit so yea," i say. "why?" he asked. "Just need some time," i say. I walk upstairs and go to my room. I unpack all my things and lay on my bed. "God i missed this room,"i say to my self. I was watching Netflix when i got a message.

Unknown

Stay away from Jaden or
ill hurt you !

Ugh, who is this?

Doesn't matter, stay away
from him or im going to
bash the fuck out of you
and don't even think about
going to his house again!