Chapter 19

Normal:in korean
Bold:in english
Underline:in chinese
......................................................................

Hyeji's P.O.V

We went inside our destined car, i sat in between Youngji and Felix, which makes Felix on my right while Youngji on my left.

Jaeseok sat on the driver seat while Jongkook on the passenger. "Did any of you see someone being suspicious while we're playing the games?" Jaeseok asked looking at the rear mirror.

Youngji hummed," Kwangsoo made an eye contact with Jenny a lot today and they made a weird gesture and whispered something like 'we've got to find the last key' then they went to their assigned car."

"Thats kinda sus for me."

"Wait what did you just said? S-sos?" Jaeseok tried to pronounce the word Felix had said,which ended up saying another word instead of sus.

"Sus hyung sus. S U S sus"

"Ah hyung just be quiet please you've been talking for hours." Jongkook slapped his mouth to shut him making a loud noise.

"Hey that hurts okay!? I was tryna be nice and entertain all of you." Jaeseok laughed in pain from being slapped by Jongkook.

"Geez that makes my muscle hurt from laughing too much." I wiped my tears that came out from laughing too much.

"W-what? Deez-"

"NUTS!"

"NUTS!"

Youngji and I high fived each other, "our brain comnected just like how your phone always connected with our car."

"Okayy so we need to keep an eye on Kwangsoo and Jenny, they might do something thats very suspicious for example stealing our coins and most important stealing our information." Felix's face turned serious,focusing on what Jongkook has said.

"Wuah Felix youre scary when youre too focused in this game." Felix turned red like a tomato soup,well tomato soup is actually kinda orange.

"Its kinda thrilling to be able join this part of the game! I've been wanting to like rip off their nametags and like whoosh win the game! Seriously!" He waved his hand frantically showing how excited he was to finally be able to play the game.

"We need a plan so we could still be alive and i guess Jongkook has the best plan." We agreed and stares at Jongkook.

"Dont say it like that you might make me blush," I laughed loudly,i dont even know why that sounds funny i guess my life is full of jokes, kiddingg

"Whats funny about that- anyways we should go in pairs although we're kind of uneven so i'll be going alone,Jaeseok will be with Youngji and Felix,youre with Hyeji," we nodded taking note of everything though my heart just beats fast liSTEN TO MY HEARTBEAT FOR YOU okay enough.

"Great so you shouldnt be alone,you guys should be with your partners in order to not be eliminated,and if theres someone whos suspicious you should run and lastly if your partner got caught dont run away you should at least help them to get away from the rival. Is that clear?" We yelled 'yes' and went out of the car. Well time goes by fast,we arrived 5 minutes ago.

I felt some heat beside me,i turned to my left and a smiling baby chick was walking beside me.

How cute. I chuckled looking at this cute human being.

"Are you excited or are you excited?" Felix grinned,putting his arm on my shoulder.

"Dumbass the question is so easy that i cant even think right now," i rolled my eyes playfully.

He pinched my cheeks. My cheeks felt warm i guess i look like a rotten tomato right now sheesh. God i guess i was a tomato in my past life.

We quickly went to stand with the others at the entrance of the mall. It was dark and cold,smoke could be seen coming out of our mouth from the coldness.

"Lol it looks like we're actually smoking from the way the smoke coming out of our mouth." I blew out the smoke again,acting like i was smoking.

"Dude who says Lol in- wait i just did nevermind." Youngji facepalmed herself because of how schewpid it sounds.

"Okay is everyone here? Alright lets get this party started." Everyone started dancing out of no where. Just kidding

"We look like drunk peeps i swear. Is this how we look like when we're drunk," we laugh uncontrollably.

"Hyeji keeps on laughing the whole day i dont know whats wrong with her i swear who gave her sweets!?" Jongkook looks at me jokingly worried.

"Damn you really are a crazy woman huh? My crazy woman."

"HAH?!" I looked at him as if he's crazy.

"What?"

I shook my head.

"Okay lets continue,so this is where you'll be playing your last game. The famous last game which is name ripping,in this big mall you'll need to find hints and R coins. In order to find the culprit,you need to find the hints thats been hidden everywhere in this huge mall." We nodded feeling excited.

"And at the same time the culprits will be doing hidden mission on their own to steal Nonagon and Stray Kids personal information. In order to eliminate the culprits,you should well ofcourse rip their nametags and you will win a special prize given by the production team. Is that clear?" We shouted 'yes' and the PD whistled indicating the game has started.

"Come on let's go love, we should go now and find the hints." Felix said softly making my heart skips a beat.

______________________________________

Hello everyone I'm finally back with a new chapter after a year gone without a trace.

Nah shit im actually emotionally unstable this year from the exams i swear plus i have an exam tomorrow so i had to like type it faster and submit the new chapter today

Sorry for not being able to like update the new chapter early and as usual its the same excuse.

But anyways i finally updated didnt i?

Sorry if this chapter's kinda boring and short but i promise (not really) the next chapter will be great because thats when the actual game will start

See you guys next week! Have a great day! Pray for me lol