Chapter 25

Normal:in korean
Bold:in english
Underline:in chinese
........................................................................

3rd P.O.V

Laughing as she recalls the girl Felix love so much turned her back against him. She hummed satisfied that her plan was going well. She knew Felix will be hers, if the girl turned her back against him, Felix will come back to her begging to take him back in her life.

"Soon you will come back to me Felix Lee." She stares at her picture with Felix, when they were in highschool before she rips the picture into pieces screaming.

"Why do you have to leave me in despair!?" Gripping her hair screaming but laughed afterwards like a crazy person.

"I loved you so much Felix why do you have to leave me," she cried hugging her knees hiding her face, but soon her cries turns into laughters. "But you will be mine soon and we'll be happy just like in a fairytale."

"And you promised to marry me."

She laid back on her bed laughing nonstop, chanting Felix's name.

----

Huffing in frustration, she looks at her phone, it was time for their comeback stage. Shes been practicing non stop, even when her nose bleed, she wouldnt stop but still continued with a tissue up into her nose.

Her legs bounced, feeling anxious about today's showcase. Her members were running around the room frantically in their comeback outfits, to find their in ear and mic. Hyeji sat there fidgeting in her seat.

"Im so nervous for the showcase!" Chaesoo exclaimed wearing her in ear. "No sheet me too dude"

"Calm down Hyeji youre gonna be okay" Jenny comforted her, patting her back. Hyeji gave her a smile and took out at her phone when she heard a notification.

🤟🏻Lixie

good luck love
I know youre not gonna
respond to me but
just know that
i love you

She sighed turning off her phone, standing up to practice the new dance again before going on stage. "Lets not think about him Ji, lets focus on the showcase"

"Lets welcome Nonagon!" They walked on stage bowing and waving at their fans as they screamed for their names.

"Woah woah calm down my fans," Sarah joked into the mic. "Lets introduce ourself first"

"Side by side hello we are Nonagon!" They bowed waving at them. "Wuah visuals!" The mc joked clapping his hands.

"Hello im Jenny your captain and their leader!"

"Im Chaesoo, dancing machine!"

"Im Yeoreum, Changbin's sister- kidding" she joked giving them a peace sign.

"Im Hyeji your favourite aussie girl" she grinned looking at the camera.

"Sarah! Your hyper dolphin!"

"Kim Youngji Hyeji's bestfriend!"

"Im Soorin your favourite rapper"

"Hyeri~ hyper dolphin twoo~"

"Han Hye~ nona's maknae~"

The showcase begins with the mc's questions and now its time for their new comeback song, Girls Play. Their stage was phenominal, amazing, fantastic, you name it. Jenny's high note sent the fans to heaven. The amazing part was the chorus, it was about how the girl was being played by her boyfriend when they dated, then the girl decided to take revenge by playing with his heart.

After they were done with their performance, they sat back at their seat sweating and tired from the powerful dance. "That was amazing! Can you tell me about the song?"

"Hyeji can explain about the song as she wrote the song with Han and Yeoreum," Jenny said looking at Hyeji.

Hyeji gulped down the remaining water in her mouth. "Okay thats so sudden," she laughed.

"So the song was about a girl dating a guy- of course- and turns out the girl was being played by the guy she dates, setting aside the sad feelings, she decided to get revenge by going along with his game- at first i was thinking of the girl getting her revenge by dating his brother but it changed the last minute and it turns out great." She explained earning an impressed wow from the mc.

"Wow thats kind of sad."

"Well yeah i've been there" her members turn to look at her with concern written on their face. "But now im okay it was in the past"

On the other hand, Felix was watching their showcase crying, feeling guilty although it wasnt his fault, it was Garyeon's fault for spreading false rumor about them.

"Im really sorry Hyeji i promise i will fix our relationship please wait for me." He wipes his tears as he continued watching her showcase.

"Now lets continue with our q and a session, the questions are from the fans."

"This question is for Hyeji," she sat up straight hearing her name being said. "Yeah go on."

"If you were to choose a guy as your ideal type who would it be? And would you date him?" The question left her in shock. "Oh wow thats kinda shocking but anyways- it would be someone im comfortable with and i wouldnt say his name i might get bashed with hate comments- and yes i would date him."

"-eventhough im dating him right now." She mumbled. "Say his name! Say his name!" The fans chanted waving their lightsticks, even her members chanted as well, making Hyeji blushed.

"I swear all of you are making me suffer! Naevis help!" She said in her mic pointing at them. "You knew!"

"Okay its the guy from the show, Felix Lee." Her fans screamed yes as they were excited after she said the name.

"I knew it!"
"If only she dated him for real!"
"Thats it! I wanna be Felix so bad!"
"Girl just date him already!"
"Naevis help her date him!"

She smiled shyly looking at the crowd in front of her, as she heard her fans supporting her if she did date Felix, when in fact shes already dating him, and its time to play some game with them. Dropping hints about them, but before that she needs to tell her company about them dating. She sighed in relief, "please fix our relationship Felix, im waiting for you."

______________________________________

Im writing 7 books at once i swear the ideas kept on pouring and i will not let them go.

Anyways upcoming new book in the future and its Jeno ff

If you like netball then i guess its for you

Anyways how did you got into nct? For me when i watched a compilation of funny kpop vids and one of them was ten farting in nct life then i saw nct dream performing chewing gum in mcountdown i think lol

Anyways have a nice day!!