Chapter 11

Normal:in korean
Bold:in english
Underline:in chinese
......................................................................

Bang Hyeji's P.O.V

I touched my lips, the warm feeling was still there. The warm feeling from Felix's lips was still there. I blushed when I touched my lips. My heart beats faster than me getting chased by the teacher because she thought I put a gum on her chair where the fact that I did NOT I REPEAT I DID NOT PUT THAT NASTY GUM ON HER CHAIR.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Hyeri snapped her fingers infront of me.

"You okay Hyeji?" she looks at me with concerned face.

"Let's go they're leaving now, we should go too ya know?" I picked up all my things and went out of the room not forgetting to wear my mask and my black cap for safety heh. I think I should avoid Felix for a while *sigh* i'm still embarassed ugh

I blushed AGAIN,glad that no one saw me blushing because i'm wearing my mask and cap. I went outside and saw them already with their mask on,some with their caps too,waiting for us,well actually theyre waiting for me. I love them so much *wipes tear*

"I am so exhausted right now. I am in need of food. Shall we go now ladies and gentlemen?" I said in a formal way but in chinese. What the!? Theyre faces are so priceless

"Yes we shall go now," I chuckled at Chaesoo's response,locking my arms with Chaesoo's.

"Where shall we go dear sir Chan?"

"We shall go to a restaurant where they sell various kinds of food. So shall we?" Bang Chan joked,locking my arms with his,just like what i did to Chaesoo. We all laughed after we did that.

Skip time to when they arrived at the restaurant.

The bell above the door rang signalling that theres customer AND the customers are us. We went inside and all of the customers inside there looked at us as if they had seen a group of monkeys. We were so loud when we went inside.

I think the only one thats normal is Han. She just stared at us and did nothing.

We went to find some seats for the 18 of us. When we did we sat down. Heres how it looks:

Hyunjin

Jenny Chaesoo

Felix. Hyeri

Me. Lee Know

Youngji. Han(he)

Bang Chan. Sarah

Soorin. Yeoreum

Changbin. Seungmin

Han(she) I.N

Wow just wow Felix is sitting beside me just wow. RELAX HYEJI RELAX

"Hello there Felix," I smiled at him. "Well hello there Hyeji," he chuckled at me. I chuckled too. "Omg chaesoo im nervous for tommorw bij." Chaesoo responded,"bij u thought im not nervous for tomorrow of course I am too," I scratched my head. "Cute" Felix mumbled softly. Is that true? My both ears are fine right? They are not malfunction right?

"Thankyou Felix-ssi." I looked at him,he blushed like a tomato. I giggled silently.

We ordered our food when the waiter came to us. Oh yeah all of us took off out mask because we were suffocated. We heard someone gasped,all of us looked up and saw the waiter with wide eyes. He closed his mouth with his unoccupied hand and cleared his throat before talking but heh he still stuttered.

"Y-youre Nonagon right?"He stuttered

"Yes we're Nonagon," we smiled at him. "OH MY GOD can I have your signature?" we nodded and sign the notepad he was holding.

"Well our babes are famous than we thought," Changbin smirked when we blushed at the word 'babe'

_______________________________________

Welp sorry for not updating for 2-3 months I forgot to update and I was a bit busy but now i'll try to update frequently before nxt yr

Bcs im having olevel nxt yr djjsjsjsjsj HELP ME HSJSJJSJ welp i need to focus for my olevel subjects but hmm i'll try to update frequently for u guys😁😁

Thankyou for reading my fantasy book HAHAHA