Chapter 21

Normal:in korean
Bold:in english
Underline:in chinese
........................................................................

3rd P.O.V

"Dude why are you so cheesy," Hyeji slapped his arm, Felix pouted at her.

"Ji~ that hurts okay~" Felix whined shaking her arm. "Felix be quiet!" She whispered at him.

"Okay do any of you know who the culprit is?" Seokjin asked them to earn a groan from his left.

"Hyung! Hyeji just told you who the other culprits are!" Jongkook punched his side earning a painful laugh from Seokjin.

They laughed at the scene. Soon they planned in order to catch the culprit as fast as they could.

"So we should catch Kwangsoo first then we catch Bang Chan since he's kinda strong like damn look at his muscles tho sheesh," Jihyo said imagining his muscle.

"Jihyo ssi i think you're drooling." Jongkook said feeling a bit jealous?

"Anyways after that we will yea rip their nametags, are we clear?"

"That was the most simple plan i have ever heard in my life." Sarah said

"Not gonna lie me too dude." Hyeji high fived Sarah. "Anyways dude you've been with Felix since the start of the show." She wiggled her eyebrows.

Hyeji rolled her eyes, "theres nothing between us okay we're just protecting each other."

"Yea right we all know you guys like each other although it's kinda against the rule to date each other." Hyeji sighed knowing it's true but she can't control her feelings when it comes to liking someone like Felix.

"Is it obvious?" She asked quietly. Sarah turned towards her, "i mean for me it's kinda obvious but i'm not sure if the other members notice it or no but yeah just be careful love we never know what will happen." Sarah pats her shoulder assuring her that it's okay.

"You're the first one to know this, don't tell the others unless i'm the one who's telling them first." Sarah nodded giving her a thumbs up, Hyeji smiled at her.

"Alright everyone it's show time! We will catch the culprit and we will win! Let's stay alive alright!" Jongkook claps earning everyone's attention. They shouted an exciting 'yes'.

"Lee Know out!"

"I didn't even realise Lee Know isn't here!" Changbin laughed.

"You're gonna get killed by him hyung!" Felix exclaimed.

"Soorin out!"

"Seungmin out!"

"Okay we need to act fast! They're eliminating too many people right now." They nodded at Jaeseok.

Soon they started to scatter all over the mall to find Kwangsoo and also Bang Chan to eliminate them once and for all. They were split into 2 groups.

The first group was Jongkook, Jihyo, Sarah, Felix and Hyeji, while the second group was Hyeri, Changbin, Jaeseok and Seokjin.

The first group went to the ground floor of the mall and the second group went to the fourth floor.

Hyeji and Felix haven't let go of each other's hand, afraid they might lose each other. They were glued by the hip, not letting each other.

Felix stares at her side profile in awe, admiring her beauty, her red cute nose because of the cold, scrunching her nose when it's too cold, her long lashes caught his attention, her soft pink lips curved into a bright smile making him smile even more often.