Stress, Pressure, and Fear

When we got into bed that night, we were all confused and rather concerned. "Who killed him? Who is the organizer? Why is this happening?" Were the questions that were asked and pondered. Everyone was talking that night, although we were stopped as Slayer, and Kai didn't want to talk about the recent events and deaths. Ezra, Crow, and Slayer were the first to fall asleep, then the others. Abbey and Shadow were the last to fall asleep. When everyone got up the next morning, Shadow was already up and climbing the rock wall, Kai, Ezra, and Shock were cooking breakfast. About 20 minutes has passed and the food was finally ready, we all sat down and Ash went outside to tell Shadow breakfast was ready. Finally Abbey walked into the room, she have obviously been crying earlier, and didn't sleep well the night before. We all stoped and looked at her. Then she started to cry again, and in a burst of anger, fear, and exhaustion she started ranting at us all very loudly.
   "I can't stand this anymore!! I've had enough of these sleepless nights and being here!! First Michael died, then AJ!! I'm next! Can't you guys see?! Oh gosh, I'm going to die... I'm going to die!!" The more she talked, the more psychotic she looked as she continued panic ranting. We all listened staring at her, until Kai got up, obviously crying.
   "Please just, shut up!!" She cried, running outside into the woods.
•-~=~-•
     We all stared at her as she ran off, Abbey actually did shut up, and run back up to wherever her room was crying. The rest of us stood there, a bit in shock processing what had just happened. A few minutes pass,
   "I'll go get Kai." Slayer offered, as he asking us if we wanted to join him. Ezra and Shock agreed to go. Crow, Ash, Oscar, and Shadow were the only ones left in the cabin, besides Abbey. We all started to  talk silently to ourselves about the recent event and things. Surprisingly the conversation went away from the subject by how much we were talking. And not by talking about something else that's completely different. It went from AJ's murder to, Abbey's way of "fighting", then finally to how they all got here. Half a hour passed when Kai, Slayer and the other 2 returned. Later before lunch, we decided to go for a hike in the woods to the top of the small mountain on the island. Crow, Shadow, and Shock didn't want to go, as they weren't really interested and reasoned they could look on the stone outlook that was there. Abbey only went because she doesn't trust those 3, and admitted she needed to relax.