Chapter 5

I walk down to the bus stop as usual. I feel strange. A type of nauseous. Im not completely sure why, but I think its about Kenny. What he said yesterday. I try ignoring how I'm feeling. I need to try act normal or the others will question it.

"Hey dude!" Stan says to me. I look up and smile at him before looking back down at my phone.

"Dude, you okay?" Kyle asks. I nod, still looking at my phone. Shit, I'm acting weird.

"Okay so, Kyle and I have been figuring out who you like. There's about five possibilities we've come up with. Do you want to hear them?" Stan asks Kenny.

"No not really. You're probably wrong." Kenny says back.

"Well, the 2 girls that would seem more likely is Bebe or Y/n." Kyle says, ignoring Kenny. I look up and frown at Kyle.

"I said I'm not telling anyone anything." Kenny says back.

The boys groan in annoyance as the bus pulls up. We all walk on and sit down in our usual spots. Kenny still sits next to me. I honestly don't know what to say or do around him now.

"It doesn't have to be awkward, y'know?" Kenny whispers to me.

"It's not awkward." I say back, not looking at him.

"Okay then. Why won't you look at me?" He asks. I glance up at him then look back down.

"Happy?" I snap back.

"Calm down. No need to be rude to your boyfriend." He coos. I frown and look at him.

"You're not my boyfriend." I say back. He smiles and I look back down at my phone.

"You did look at me. Wasn't that hard, was it?" He asks.

"Shut up or I'll tell the others you like me." I say.

"Okay, fine. You win." He says back.

We sit there in silence until the bus arrives at school. We meet up with the others and walk into the school all together.

"Y/n, I need to tell you something. Kyles been to scared to tell you this but... he doesn't want you around him. He wants you to go be friends with girls instead of us." Eric says to me.

"Shut up Cartman! Stop telling lies about me!" Kyle shouts at him.

"Jeez Kyle. Don't you like hanging out with me anymore?" I ask sarcastically.

"Don't listen to Cartman! He's trying to make excuses for you not to be here." Kyle says in panic. I laugh and shake my head.

"I'm just messing with you! Calm down." I say.

I look over at Kenny, realising he left. I frown and look around, not seeing him anywhere around us.

"Where did Kenny go?" I ask.

"Not sure. Maybe he's gone to class already." Stan says, looking around as well. The bell rings and we all say bye, walking to our classes.

Class is boring, like usual. I fell asleep half way through the lesson. The bell eventually rings, dismissing us, and I walk out. I walk down the hallway and sit at our table in the cafeteria.

Eventually everyone arrived and sat down at the table with me. They all talk amongst each other as I sit there on my phone. I feel Kyle staring at me and I look over at him, frowning.

"Dude, you sure you're okay?" He asks. I nod and smile slightly.

"Yeah. I just got told something yesterday." I answer.

"What?" He asks back.

"Uhh, nothing important." I mumble. I look back down at the table. I can't see him, but I feel Kenny's eyes burning into me.