Chapter 7

"Hurry up!" I shout up the stairs to my sister. She runs down to join me excitedly.

"Be good girls. Be back before dinner, okay?" My mother says. I nod and we walk out the front door.

I had an idea where about Kyle's house was. I knew the house number and it's near Stans which is helpful.

It takes about 10 minutes to get there which is good. I knock on the door and what I assume is Kyles younger brother answers the door.

"S/n!" He shouts excitedly. He pulls her inside and they run up the stairs excitedly.

I awkwardly walk in as Kyle comes down the stairs, looking at the two kids weirdly. He greets me with a smile and I smile back.

"Hey dude!" He says. He does this quick walk around the house before going to his room.

"How've you been?" He asks, sitting down.

"You say it like we haven't seen each other for ages." I say back in a confused manner.

"Let me rephrase that then. How's you and Kenny?" He says smirking. I feel my face turn to red as I frown.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"He told us dude! Except for Cartman obviously." He answers.

"We're great." I say, sitting down next to him.

"Your pretty lucky, y'know. He hasn't dated someone in ages, let alone make the first move." He says. I gape at him in shock.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah dude! You guys will stay together for a long time," he says smiling. "If he doesn't fuck it up for himself." He adds on, mumbling.

I heard what he said. He's wasn't very quiet. Maybe he didn't want to be.

"Do you wanna play video games?" He asks, changing the topic.

"Sure." I answer.

He starts setting up the game and I realise he's not wearing his hat. He has this red, fluffy hair that stops around his ears. I lift up my hand and squish it before placing my hand back in my lap.

"Excuse me?" He asks, frowning.

"Sorry. It looks really fluffy." I apologise. It was really fluffy though.

As he finishes setting up the game I look around his room. I've started to notice how many dreidels are around his house. I think he noticed I was looking at them because he clears his throat. He hands me a remote awkwardly and I frown at him.

"I'm not gonna hate on you because you're Jewish. I listen to Eric do it everyday." I say back, trying to ease his mind.

"Oh alright." He sounds genuinely surprised.

We play the game for a bit. It's one I've never played before so Kyle has to explain everything at least 10 times. I eventually got the hang of it and its quite an enjoyable game.

My phone starts to ring and I pause the game. I pick it up and its my mother calling.

"Hello?" I ask into the phone.

"Hey honey. Could you get your sister and start walking back before its to late?" She asks.

"Yeah, sure. See you." I say, hanging up the phone.

"I gotta go. Thanks for letting me and my sister over." I say, turning to Kyle.

I leave his room and go find my sister. I find her in what I assume is Ikes room playing with cars, slamming them into each other.