26 - Too Angry

Everyone is in Star Labs and Barry told them about Zooms plan. They figured out that he really just wants to supercharge a magnetar to get rid of the multiverse. "I have to race him" Barry says "I won't let him hurt anyone else"

"Allen if you do, you could destroy the multiverse" Harry says

"Then I have no choice but to race him and and stop him" Barry says storming out of the cortex angry. Barry was pacing in the pipeline and Joe walks in. "Joe save it I already know what your going to say"

"Don't do it Bar you are not in you right mind" Joe says anyway and Barry takes a big breath out.

"No Joe, I'm doing this weather you like it or not, I'm sorry" Barry said

"No I am " Joe says and Harry shoots Barry with a tranq dart. Barry wakes up in the cell with Caitlin and everyone else looking at him.

"Why?" Barry says

"Because your not thinking straight, Allen" Harry says

"Cisco come on let me out" Barry says

"I'm really sorry man" is all Cisco could say

"This is for your own good" Harry says and they all walk away

He then turns to Caitlin "Why are you in here?"

"I wanted to help you" she said

"Can you help me by telling them to let me out" Barry said sitting in the cell opposite to her.

"They are right" Caitlin said and then Barry was mad at her too. It has been a while since they talked, Barry was angry, at his friends for locking him in there, his girlfriend for not taking his side, Jay for killing his father and at himself for not saving him. Barry finally spoke to her, to try and figure out what their plan was. "So why are you in here with me and not helping them?"

"I couldn't leave you in here alone and I know what you are trying to do" Caitlin said and Barr acted confused. "You want to figure out what they are doing and I don't know I told them not to tell me" Caitlin said and Barr muttered something to himself. "Barry I know your mad at me for agree with them but you can't kill him"

"And why not?" Barry asked

"Are you hearing yourself right now? I know he's done some terrible things but this is a bit extreme. Barry it isn't like you to kill someone, he want the anger to fill you up, by giving him what he wants your letting him win."

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do" Barry said

"I do" she said and sat next to him "You need to let the pain out and remember who you are? The more you keep the pain inside the more you are like him, the more you are proving him right. You let the pain out, if you keep it inside it will eat you up and you will lose what makes you special, you have this amazing light inside of you and it's so beautiful. That light inside of you made me smile for the first time since Ronnie died and it's what made me come back to Star Labs after he died. Jay has already taken so much, don't let him take more."

"Thank you, also the reason you came back to Star Labs was because you had a crush on me" He said a little bit teasingly

"Not true" She said and slapped him in the arm

"Oh come on Dr Snow you know it's true" Barry said "There is no way you could resist this"

"Ok, don't think to highly of yourself" Caitlin teased and he laughed. A really laugh that was followed by a beautiful smile that made Barry feel like Barry.

"Looks like your the first person to make me smile" Barry said

"Yeah" Caitlin said with a smile and kissed her Barry. The Barry she fell in love with.