Chapter 7

Starting off on Technoblade's POV pog (the beginning of this chapter is Techno's perspective of the end of the last chapter)

Technoblade woke up(Was he even asleep in the first place?) in a black void. (Were his eyes even open?) He had no clue where he was, or what that horrible throbbing in his side was. That was until he remembered. He couldn't move his body, but he could feel the gash in his side. The gash he'd gotten from fighting that pesky hero.

It was deep and probably very bloody. Obviously painful as hell too. The Blade never dies, though. He'd live, and he'd... open his eyes? Wake up? He had no idea what kind of state he was in right now.

Techno tried opening his eyes, but his body just wouldn't budge. He tried to tense, to move, to make a noise. Nothing happened. He couldn't even hear his voices wherever he was. All he could do is sit, and wait.

Finally, his body jerked up and he subconsciously drew his sword. He looked to his side and he saw a scrawny kid stumbling back in shock at his sudden movement.

This could be a hero, or working for them as a spy or sidekick. He wasn't quite sure though. This strange kid was covered in bruises and looked dirty as hell.

 His hair looked almost brown at the moment, but Technoblade was sure it at least used to be dirty blonde before. It looked matted, uncombed, and overgrown.

The kid was not just scrawny, but almost looked... underweight. He couldn't really tell with the baggy hoodie and pants he was wearing though. He narrowed his eyes through his mask and pointed his sword at the kid's throat.

"C-chill out dude!! Why the fuck are you pointing a sword at my throat!!" The kid demanded.

"Why are you here?" Techno asked simply.

"Wh- this is my forest!" He retorted.

"Your forest? Pretty sure this belongs to the heros and L'manburg, kid." Blade deadpanned.

His forest? Wasn't this..like..13th district? Technoblade had no actual clue where he'd crash landed, and he didn't have time to deal with a kid who had seen him in this state. In his peripheral vision though, he could see the night sky and a forest.

"First, fuck the heros, I called dibs so this is my forest! Second, I'm not a child! And third, get your fucking sword away from my throat your heathen!!" The child basically screamed .

"Kid, you look like you're twelve ." He did. Or at least around fifteen or sixteen if he was being honest.

"I AM NOT TWELVE!! I AM A BIG MAN AND IM EIGHTEEN!!!" The boy screamed at him. There was absolutely no way this kid was actually eighteen.

Babyinnit

Little baby man

Dumb little baby man 

Runt

EE

Blood

Message has been removed by a moderator