Chapter 15

A/N: Was reading a comment I got and is it true you named the three lines in between the chapters Azul?? I was so confused at first and then someone asked about it and then reader IHaventSleptInAWhile replied with something like that and that's actually so cute if it's true what 😭 Thanks Crumble1083(who I think was the first to call it that) for naming my chapter in-betweens or whatever they're called ig

I give more detailed updates in the notes of the chapters on ao3, so I suggest reading there for better quality chapters for anyone who uses it! Ao3 is a much better fanfic site that wattpad. I add chapters to here and there at the same time still, I just put more effort into editing and stuff there since I have a bigger audience 

Don't mind any spelling errors! I edit this all myself so it's kinda hard to get everything haha

———👍

Tommy still felt like he was spiraling. He had a scowl on his face, looking dead into Wilbur's eyes as an intimidation tactic. He didn't know why he felt he had to intimidate Wilbur, but he did. He also felt like moving away from him.

There was this tingling uncomfortable sensation wringing throughout his entire body. He felt this weird kind of anxiety he's not sure he's ever felt before. Maybe it's because he's never grew fucking wings before.

He's gotta be dreaming right? Or dead? There's literally no way he grew wings. He's a human, and has been one his entire life. Sure, he's made some questionable noises before but everyone has at least once in their lifetimes.

He had his knees pulled up tight against his chest, and his- wings were pressed even tighter against his back, slightly curled around himself. He'd be a liar if he said it didn't make him feel a little better. It felt like he was more covered; hidden. He waited for Wilbur to go on with explaining.

"So, you remember the forest right? How much do you remember about before I found you?" Wilbur asked, looking a little nervous from Tommy's prolonged intense eye contact. Good. He should be. Tommy's fucking terrifying.

Tommy glanced to the sky for a moment to think, finally taking his eyes off Wilbur. He carded through his memories, thinking as far back as he could. He doesn't remember how long it's been or how he got here, but he supposes he remembers saying his goodbyes, thinking about all the regrets of his life. He remembers blood; a lot of it. He remembers pain, so much, especially on his back. He remembers how nauseous he was, worse than any side effect of healing he's ever had. He doesn't remember loosing consciousness though.

"I remember horrible pain in my back and head, and a lot of blood. Then I got dizzy and that's about all I remember" Tommy leaves out the details, specifically all the self-loathing that happened right before fainting. He doesn't think it's important.

"So, I was coming to check on you to see if you were okay after that bad blizzard, and I smelt blood. I found you- bleeding out on the floor and you kinda came back to consciousness for a second but your seemed really scared and out of it so-" Tommy didn't remember that, perhaps it was for the better. "I kinda just- you fainted again after and I brought you back home and Phil and Techno helped me patch you up, turns out you're actually a hybrid and grew wings and almost died and- that's kinda crazy because you're like a teenager and you should've grown-"