Notice.

This story is purely fiction. Anything in connection with characters, names, or places are purely coincidental. This story holds loose inspiration from a popular book on this app. However, it is not plagiarism because I DID deviate from their plot & came up with this mostly on my own.

And finally, this story is unedited and written on the spot so please excuse any mistakes. I am a new writer and this is my semi-first book so I am still learning the ropes. ^^

It's probably not smart of me to write it as I go, but oh well, haha.

Okay, onto the story. -->

UPDATED NOTICE 4/19/23

I originally wrote this notice last year, when I first had the idea for the story. I wrote the first chapter and then never touched it ever again... Until a week ago.

Now I have written a majority of the story. I was okay with it at first, but the more I kept re-reading what I've already written, the more I decided that I hate what I've written.

It's not that bad just...everywhere. It's nowhere what I imagined for the story and my brain can't get over the changes that need to be made.

Recently, when I was re-reading the plot, it sparked a new, completely different version that I have fallen in love with. I think it better fits the direction of the book and I've immediately gotten started on it.

The only problem with my new idea is that I've estimated the first draft to be around 150k words.

I know, it's a lot.

I'm pretty dedicated to working on it but it's still going to take a little while to get done (I've projected around the three month mark --> we'll see if I actually do that) but in the meantime I don't want my Wattpad account to sit empty.

Considering that this silly little project started out as only a silly little project, I know I've been taking too seriously but I just can't help it.

The only thing that hurts my soul worse than this first draft is the idea of my writing account not having any works on it.

So I've made the decision to upload everything I have so far. We'll see how it does.

If it gets good feedback, I'll complete this draft (trust me, it's not hard to write. The writing sucks really bad) and then I'll let it sit here until I have my new version completed.

Thanks for all of your patience.

If you still decide to read ahead...good luck soldier.