Chapter 2

Thanks for the vote i really appreciate it. Hope you guys like it. Please guys leave a comment or vote. That make me want to update asap. Thanks for the support tho.

-

Louis yawned rather loudly. He couldn't help it though. First off, it took him a lot of work to finish those damn papers Harry gave him. He suffered two sleepless nights and yesterday was his first day of sleep. Disturbing him from the paradise of his dreams was his alarm clock. The lack of sleep and dependence on coffee caught up to him this morning.

Not to mention, he just had sex with his boss the day before. He wasn't sure if that was going to be a regular thing. While he didn't want to be some CEO's whore, he did enjoy what happened. It had been the first time in a while. Those thoughts clouded his mind as he worked the coffee machine for Harry. Pure black and nothing else, Louis kept in mind.

A cat call sound interrupted interrupted his thoughts. Blinking he turned to see Ashton leaning against the doorway with a smirk.

"You're still here?" Ashton walked towards him.

Louis grinned. "Can't get rid of me that easily."

"Good," Ashton leaned against the counter, his body close to Louis.

Was he flirting with him? he looked beautiful, as always. And gosh, if he wasn't straight... Still, it wouldn't hurt to flirt back a little.

"I kind of like having you around, Loueh."

That resulted in an over dramatic eye roll. "Good to know, Ashy."

He lip curled in disgust. "Ashy? Wow. And I was considering bringing you to my apartment and doing unspeakable things to you. But you just ruined it with that."

Louis laughed at his blatant use of sarcasm.

The flirting ended with that as he stood up straight and conversed with him. They shared a couple jokes until the coffee was made. Louis bid him a goodbye, hoping to see him later in the day, and walked off. he smirked, staring at his body as he walked away. In a soft whisper, he said,

"If I wasn't engaged..."

-

"Coffee's on time," Harry smirked when Louis placed it on his desk. "Good job, Lou."

"Don't call me Lou." Louis frowned in distaste. Harry chuckled.

His darkening green eyes scanned his secretary up and down. He was dressed almost identically to yesterday and the days before hand. In black dress pants and a fancy, collared button up shirt. It was boring yet it worked for the blue eyes boy.

Harry smirked."I have a job for you"

"Awesome," Louis cynically mumbled causing Harry to chuckle again.

He straightened up, trying to appear professional.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Perrie has something I would like to deliver to Malik Design. They have a partnership with us, and they requested this arrive to them safely. I would like you to deliver it them and be back here in under one hour." Harry smiled innocently.

Louis narrowed his eyes suspiciously. Malik Design did have a building twenty minutes away by car. He could easily go there and come back in under an hour. There was something wrong with this task.

"I would hurry if I were you," Harry sweetly said.

Louis nodded and walked out of the office, not noticing Harry almost evil smirk. Clearly this boy knew nothing about the traffic between here and the Malik building.