Chapter 5

So sorry about long update. School been busy right now, lot of exam and ect. So you guys already listen History? ITS SO GOOD GO LISTEN IT! AND HEY ANGEL TEASER GO LISTEN IT WAS BEAUTIFUL EVEN ITS JUST HALF THE SONG. EDITED.

-

Josh Devine never liked Harry Styles. There were a plethora of reasons as to why but the main one was Perrie. Back in her "dark days" as she liked to call them, she loved Harry. He was the sun in her world, and he was starting to distance himself. She couldn't let that happen, so she managed to make Josh fall for her. Hard. She spent time with him and eventually started dating him. He loved her like he's loved no one else. When she revealed his only purpose in her life was making Harry jealous, he experienced heartbreak for the first time.

Now, Harry rejected her and said if she didn't straighten out her act, he would fire her. And where would she be then? She came back to him crying, and he couldn't reject her. So they hung out more often, and Josh got to know the deeper, more insecure sides of her. He fell even harder the second time. Now they have been dating for almost a year, and he couldn't be happier. Part of him wondered if it was too soon to ask for her hand in marriage. But that didn't matter. Right now he was focusing on the blank look Harry was giving him. The bastard that broke Perrie heart and made her use him. The man equal in his height could easily beat him in a fight, so violence was pointless.

"What do you want?" Josh spat. Harry called him in a little earlier. Perrie, who lived with him, thought it was for her. She complained she still had a couple days left of her three week vacation. Josh reassured her that it was for him.

"A lot of things," he smirked. Josh glared at him. Harry gave off that aura that he was looking down on someone. He was a cocky, greedy, horrible person. "But I require your assistance."

"For what?" Assistance meant a job, and a job meant money. Yes, Drumer did pay for most things considering he was a professional. But right now he was making no money. That would change soon but not soon enough.

"You're a strong, capable young man." Harry continued. Josh rolled his eyes he was a good year older than Harry.

"I think you'll make a good bodyguard." His eyes nearly popped out of his sockets.

"W-what?" he sputtered unintelligent. Harry wanted his help with protection? Didn't he have more professional men to do that? Who would take a bullet for him without hesitation? Heck, since when does Harry ask for help?

"My secretary Louis has been receiving some threats. I need you to keep a very close eye on him." He shrugged like this was an everyday occurrence.

This secretary must have been really scared if he begged Harry to hire him a bodyguard. That, or Harry must be in a really good mood to give in to this kid.

"Just me?" Josh laughed bitterly."Harry, I can't-"

"Paul, Tom, and Lou will join you if needed," Harry narrowed his eyes, anger seeping through. Right, this was Harry Styles. No one said no to him. "But you will do it."

"Why do you care?" Josh frowned.

"If I let my employees get harassed, what does that show them about me? It shows I'm weak, and I can't protect my company from these threats. It's a food chain, Josh. Showing even hints of weakness can result in the down fall of everything." Harry snorted. The way he spoke just screamed arrogance which must be identical to the tone Josh on caused before he met Perrie.

Great. So Harry wasn't doing this to be nice. He was doing it because he saw it as a personal offense.

"Fine. I want to use Paul, Lou, and Tom though," Josh sighed. "I'll talk to your secretary now."