Chapter 7

Don't have anything to say just enjoy but don't forget to vote and comment.

Italic (Past) and EDITED.

-

When couples break up, they always reminisce how devastated they were on the spot. They'd break down, beg to try and make things work out, and process that their loved one wasn't coming back.

For Louis, it took until the next morning to experience that distress. The moment he woke up alone, it hit him that the relationship was over. Strong arms were no longer wrapped around him when he woke, no mumbles about going back to bed, or morning sex. Instead the bed was empty. Lonely. Sometimes Louis liked to delude himself into thinking his lover was still with him, that it was all just a horrible dream.

Then he opens his eyes and sees Curly brown hair covering the face of Harry Styles. Awakening to that reality was much easier than waking up alone as he did currently. He insisted his injuries were gone, and he could sleep alone much to Harry fussing. Groaning to himself, Louis rolled out of bed lazily.

"Get up," Louis laughed, shaking his lover in order to wake the ridiculously stubborn man. "We have to go to work"

"Don't wanna," he grumbled, childishly throwing a pillow over his head to block out the noise.

Louis pouted but lit up with an idea. Smirking, he crawled on top of him, kissing his neck seductively and grinding against him. The man underneath him groaned and grabbed his arm, tossing him onto the bed and going on top of him.

Walking over to the sink, he stared blankly at his reflection. Tired blue eyes looked back at him, taunting him in a way. Sometimes he wished he could just throw out the damn mirror but he needed something to help him shave without cutting himself or making a mistake. Mirrors were no better than an empty bed.

"See how pretty you look, Lou?" he whispered in his ear, slowly thrusting in him.

Louis whimpered, hips jerking back and begging for him to go faster. The man above him chuckled and grabbed his chin, forcing him to look in the mirror. The man behind him wore an expression of lust and love as he pound into Louis, who was on his knees and panting. In the reflection, he could only see his red cheeks and parted lips, begging and moaning for more.

-

Louis stepped into his car, rubbing his head slightly as he started driving to the company. His eyes dropped a little but he forced them open. Now was not the time to sleep. Not on the road and not on the job.

Memories flirted with his mind but he pushed them back, forcing himself not to endure the harsh reality that those times would never return to his reality. They would remain as they are: memories from a distant past.

Harry smirked as Louis Tomlinson walked into his office with a coffee in his hand. During the previous night, he had time to think about his course of action when it came to this boy and developed a plan. He researched many websites on how to go about "courting" a man and found some interesting facts.

Today he decided that he would ask Louis out on a date. Now that the boy was here, he just needed to pose the question.

"Coffee," Louis placed the cup down on his desk. "It's black this time, so don't worry."That damn smirk again.

Harry laughed. "Good. You're lucky you came out of that alive, Tomlinson. Now let's move onto more pressing matters. You're going to dinner with me tonight."