Chapter 6

Hi. Sorry about a long updateI'm really upset about the break but they deserve it with work like robort tour, show and ect, they really deserve the break, they human and have life too. Next year i really busy with school exam, exam, exam and examI'm on last year school before Uni yey. Its short chapter and Edited.

-

Louis rode into work once again in Harry Styles car. More staring, More whispers. Great. It surprised him that Harry didn't try anything last night. No kisses, hickeys, or sex. Instead just checked out his bruises, see that at the window for a couple seconds, then went back to bandaging the marks. At the end, they ended up sleeping in the same bed again. It was completely uncomfortable but not unwanted.

Harry wasn't as much of a jackass as Louis originally thought. He could be sweet sometimes which was pretty strange to think about.

"Louis!" Ashton smirked when he walked into the coffee making room. He eyes, once again, held a lot of questions. Déjà vu, much?

"Ashton," Louis smiled tensely. "What's up?"

"You were riding with Harry again " Ashton winked. "Late night?"

"You have no idea," Louis murmured to himself, going straight for the machine only to pause.

It was a late night, actually. Nick threatened to beat him up when bodyguards and Harry just showed up out of no where. A flame of anger rise at the memory. What right did he have to hire bodyguards without his permission? A smirk caressed his lips and his eyes narrowed at the coffee maker. Ashton rambled on about how he should tell him what happened, but Louis evaded each question with amazing, vague answers that left him hanging.

"Fine!" he pouted. "I need to start work anyway." Louis laughed whole heartedly and grabbed the mug of finished coffee.

"Louis?" a new voice spoke. The voice wasn't unfamiliar though.

"Perrie!" Louis exclaimed, grinning brightly at her.

She gave him a quick hug, smiling back at him. "Has it been three weeks already?" Seriously, has it been?

"I may have come back a day or two early," Perrie whispered as though it was a big secret. "I got bored. My boyfriend was hired for something he wouldn't talk about, and I just lazed around all day. I was going to explode if I didn't go out and do something. How have you been?"

"Good," Louis smiled, glad she was the only one who didn't ask questions about his little problem with Harry. "I need to get Harry his coffee. If you're not too busy, you can walk with me?"

"Of course," Perrie smiled.

The two chatted together as they walked down the hall. Perrie asked why everyone was so keen on staring at him, but Louis lied and said he didn't know.

Once he reached the door to Harry office, he smirked. But the moment he strolled in, he wear an innocent expression, handing him the coffee as usual. Thank goodness he was on the phone, so they didn't have to talk.