Chapter 4

OMG IM SO EXITED ABOUT THE FIFTH ALBUM! ITS FINALLY OUT BUT STILL PREORDER ASDFGHJKL COPCOP GO BUY IT. DID YOU GUYS ALREADY LISTEN INFINITY IT WAS SIKE!!, GOGO LISTEN.....

-

Ashton was waiting for him. Figures. He almost forgot about that date, hangout thing he had with Harry. Judging by the glint in his eyes, he already made up a giant list of questions.

Louis groaned. Great, more questions. This morning, Harry had woken him up, handed him a nice outfit, and drove him to work. The moment Louis stepped out of the car with Harry at his side, his coworkers instantly snapped their eyes to him. As they blatantly stared at him with wonder, he rushed inside the building to just make coffee and get this day over with. But there was Ashton.

"Hey," Ashton smirked.

"Hey."

"You know," Ashton's eyes stalked him as he strode towards the coffee machine. "I thought that breakfast thing was just a secretary boss thing, you know? Thanks for the good fuck, I'll buy you some food?"

"It was," Louis insisted.

Ashton blinked before an even more mischievous expression overtook him. That sight alone made him blush. Oh right. He didn't tell him they were having sex.

"We've been fucking since my first week here."

"That long?" Ashton exclaimed."Why didn't you tell me? Isn't there a code or something? Thou must tell why's favorite coworker about they sex life?"

Louis laughed, going along with the joke. "Oh yeah! Forgot about that... say, how well does Luke-?"

"Very good, amazing, love him very much," Ashton interrupted with a bored, but flushed, expression.

"Louis, I want to hear about your sex life! I'll tell you about mine later. Are the rumors true? Is he good? Are you two dating?"

"Dating? No, we aren't." Louis snorted as the mug was completely filled.

"But he's even better than the rumors. That's probably why I've been able to put up with him for so long."

"What about that dinner then? Sure looked like a date to me," He commented, ignoring everything he said past the denial of them dating.

Louis frowned, deciding to lie to avoid further questioning. "We just ran into each other, and Harry said he might as well pay for me. It was purely coincidental."

He didn't believe him, and he didn't really care. Instead of sticking around to explain himself, he just offered a smile, grabbed the finished coffee, and walked towards Harry office. Problem?

Everyone decided to stare at him. Whispers filled the room, and Louis could swear he heard his own name beside Harry a few times. His face flushed, remembering when the first time this happened. Of course, it wasn't here and it wasn't Harry name they were whispering. Still he held his head high and entered Harry office without knocking.

"Coffee," Louis called out, putting it on his desk.

Harry raised an eyebrow at the coffee then Louis. "I'm impressed."

"That I got your coffee on time?" Louis asked incredulously. "I've been doing that since I started working here."

"No," he shook his head.

Louis could have sworn he saw a ghost of a smile on his lips. "I mean the tests. You passed all of them with flying colors Congratulation. You have the job."