Chapter 3

Did you guys hear rumors about Louis and Briana that informed by Liam? It's really makes me upset, and crying. Louis better with Eleanor then Briana. but I prefer him with hazza.

Just Image that was Malik Building.

Warning Smut and Fluff.

-

Harry snarled at the perfection that is Louis Tomlinson. His work was flawless...again. In the two weeks Louis stayed within the building, he managed to defy Harry in every manner yet somehow obey his every command.

Just two days ago, he gave the boy another hopeless task that he completed perfectly. The only sign that it was a challenge were the heavy bags under his eyes and the huge cup of coffee at his desk.

One man, Ashton, constantly praised him and encouraged him not to leave. It sickened him.

That was why he was in a bar, drinking a small glass of alcohol and searching for a person to vent his frustrations out on. Normally he used Louis for that but that would only anger him further. Because even Louis offered him a better experience than half the secretaries in the past and that added to his excellence.

"Hello," a voice interrupted his train of thought.

A blonde woman with bright blue eyes stood beside him in a short, low cut dress and a flirty grin. This woman was what many people would consider a beauty. Harry thought differently: she would be his distraction.

"Hello," Harry smirked down at her.

The way she huffed out her chest and lustily gazed at him already showed she was more than willing.

"Taylor Swift," she held out her hand. "I've heard about you. Harry Styles, right? With the heart of ice?"

That's what they were saying nowadays?

"And I've heard of you," Harry nodded, though he really only recognized her when she gave her name.

"Swift. You owns a large selection of music companies throughout the country."

"You flatter me," Taylor took a step closer. "I decided it was my turn to try to thaw out that heart of yours."

"Oh?"

"You don't realize how many women want you," Taylor took his hand, pulling him towards the door of the bar.

Harry smirked. He knew women wanted him. Looks like this Taylor wasn't nearly as intelligent as she liked to believe. Not nearly as intelligent as that damn Louis.

But a distraction was a distraction, no matter how dumb. So he followed her out and allowed her to lead him to her apartment. He hoped she would be as good as she looked.

Otherwise this night wouldn't be fun.

-

Louis hated Harry Styles. Really, he did. The sad part was that he still wanted him around, still wanted him to be his boss.

Why? Because that man was just too attractive. He was the embodiment of lust and power. A strange combination that Louis never witnessed before. His old lover was kind and gentle, someone who had power but never abused it.

Louis scoffed, swallowing another gulp from his pint of beer. Of course, that kindness would lead to his downfall eventually. And he deserved it for breaking Louis heart. But he wasn't here to drink away his sorrows.

He just wanted a night with no worries. All the work Harry loaded on him gave him far too much stress, and he intended to drink it all away, to have a night of no worries.