Chapter 12

Tumblr and twitter full with Harton on the yatch with blah, and then blah and blah. Fookin tired of this sht. Just go swim to your hoe, he look like tired and sick. And thanks for iceberg comment Um_____Hi_x3 xx.

-

Nick hissed angrily at the yellow bruises still on his chest. How long has it been since Harry beat him up? And he still had those goddamn bruises? He spat out curses, lightly touching the fading injuries. All he wanted was for his brother to be safe and happy, but Louis Tomlinson was making that task impossible.

First he turns him gay, and then he breaks his heart by fooling around with another CEO. "Whore," Nick snarled. Power attracted Louis, and he was willing to bet if Liam gained more, Louis would come crawling back.

"What are you doing?" Liam amused voice shattered through his train of thought.

Whirling around to face his step brother, Nick frowned at how anxious his brother appeared. Liam eyes dashed towards the wounds on his chest, and Nick temporarily struggled to remember the lie he told his step brother. Was he robbed or was it a bar fight over a girl?

"Nothing," he reassured him standing up and taking in the stress over flooding his step brother's face.

"What happened to you?"

That made Liam flinch. "You remember my old secretary Louis Tomlinson?"

Yes. How could he forget? But, then again, Liam didn't know that Nick discovered their little relationship on accident. At least his step brother didn't take it up the ass, or Nick would have killed him instead of just destroying his life.

"I remember." He replied stiffly. "He attacked me."

"He was stressed," Liam argued.

"Why are you defending him?" Nick bit back.

Liam hesitated. "I... I offered him his job back, and I want you to support me on this." Offered him his job back or the chance at corrupting his brother again?

Nick growled. "What if he hurts you? Liam, he's clearly unstable, and who knows if he decides to attack you next? He's bad news." Instead of agreeing with him, or even arguing,

Liam just laughed. "You've always been so protective of me, Nick. I'll be fine. I mean, you took him down easily after you got over your surprise at being attacked, and I've beaten you a couple times when we wrestled."

"But-"

"Please." Liam eyes melted into ones that reminded Nick of a small, defenseless puppy begging for a treat. Yes, he hated Louis more than anything, but he cared far more about Liam. Closing his eyes, Nick rubbed his forehead and groaned.

"I'm not going to get along with him, but... I'll support you." Nick sighed, completely defeated, and that was the truth.

The moment Louis walked into the building, Nick would take no time in trying to make his workplace a living Hell. But he wouldn't mess with their relationship a second time. Liam was a grown man, and he would soon see the error of sleeping with a man.

Because, in the end, he loved his brother and could never hurt him again. No matter how much it made his stomach clench that he was going through a gay phase.