Four months along

Pregnancy series part 2

Well, the worst is over. No more morning sickness, but now you sleep a lot. Which is understandable since you're growing a person inside of you. The boys also understand this and they let you sleep as much as you need to.

The next morning you wake up and it's  about noon. You trudge into the kitchen for food and you see Dean at the table drinking a beer and eating pie while Sam reads what looks like a potential case.

"Hey princess, how'd you sleep?" Dean says once he sees you. You curl up into his lap and he wraps his arms around you and his unborn child protectively. you lay your head in the crook of his neck and rub your small belly. "I slept well, now I just need to wake up." You say yawning.

"Hey Sammy, whatcha lookin up there?" You ask the younger Winchester. "Well, it looks like a shapeshifter." He responds while drinking his beer. You simply nod and relax into Dean's touch as his warm hands rest on your belly.

"Hello all!" Cas says once he has flashed into the kitchen. "Hey Cas." You all say at the same time causing Cas to tilt his head in confusion. "So, what're we hunting today?" He asks enthusiastically. "Well, Dean and I are going after a shapeshifter a couple towns over and you are watching Lauren." Sam says looking up from his laptop.

Cas looks kind of disappointed to be missing out on the hunt. "it's okay Cas, it's just one shapeshifter we'll be back in about five hours." Dean says to Cas. "She'll probably sleep the entire time we're gone so keep the TV on a low volume." Sam tells Cas.

"Alright, princess let's get you back to bed." Dean says carrying you to your shared room. "Just go to sleep and we'll be home before you know it." He says softly while kissing your forehead. "I love you, Dean." you say as sleep drags you under. You're already fast asleep before you hear his response.

You jerk awake with sweat running down your face and your breathing is accelerated and ragged. A panic attack woke you and the only one that can calm you is Dean. You try to make yourself calm down but it's not working.

You crawl out of bed and make your way down stairs where you see Cas in the living room watching TV. "C-Cas, I-I n-n-need Dean." You stutter still trying to calm down. Cas rushes over to you and looks you over. "What's wrong? Is it the baby?" He asks frantically. "P-panic attack." You breathe out while clinging to Cas's trench coat.

He wraps his arms around you. "Just try to breathe. The guys called and said they'd be back any time." Just then Dean and Sam walk through the door laughing their asses off and talking about how the ganked that shifter. The moment Dean sees your panicked state he drops his bag and rushes to you.

"It's okay Cas. I got her." He says while holding you close. You breathe in his musky scent as Dean gently rubs your back. Pretty soon you've calmed down and you rest your head in the crook of Dean's neck.

"What's the matter baby girl?" He asks while pulling away. "I don't know, I just woke up because I was having a panic attack." Dean wraps his arms around you again and pulls you close.

"You're safe, it's okay." He whispers while smelling your hair. Dean lets you go and Sammy immediately pulls you into a hug. He's like your brother and he is the only other person that can calm you down in a panic attack.

Sam soon lets you go and you all go into the living room to talk about the hunt. "How'd it go?" Cas asks once you all get settled in. You sit next to Dean and he puts his arm around you and Sam sits in an old recliner that he loves.

"It went well, the thing put up a good fight but we ganked it in the end." Sam says as he shares a smile with his older brother.

Pretty soon you are all tired and Cas flashes back to heaven and you and the brothers all go to bed for the night.