Time for a comeback

Five years...

Since you said goodbye to the only thing you ever knew. Hunting. Your mom raised you as a hunter and you loved every minute of it.

You where 20 years old when you met the Winchester boys. They took you in as family and you hunted with them for close to ten years. You got out after a hunt went horribly wrong, Sam got hurt and you blamed yourself everyday.

Sam and Dean tried to tell you that it wasn't your fault but you couldn't shake that awful feeling. So, you left. The boys tried to call you but you never answers and soon you had your number changed so that you didn't have to get those painful voicemails from the guys.

You shake your head to try and clear the memories of the brothers as you enter your apartment. However, you start to sense that somethings off. So, you locate your shotgun and carefully make your way into the den.

"Hey, don't shoot!!" You lower the gun to see none other than Sam and Dean. "What are you two doing here?" You question them as you set your gun down.

"You guys thirsty?" You ask while holding up a few beers. They happily accept and you toss them each a beer. Little do they know is that the beer contains a small dose of holy water. Just for safety measures.

"So, not that it isn't amazing to see you guys, but why are you here?" You ask while setting your beer down after confirming that it's them. The chairs also have some silver injected into the fabric and there are Devils traps sewn into the bottoms of the chairs.

"We need your help, it-" "no." You cut Sam off mid sentence and they both look at me rather surprised. "I'm sorry, I love you guys, but it's been five years. I haven't hunted in a very long time."

The boys both share a look and walk towards you. "Please... We really need your help. You're the only one that we could come to, since you are Bobby's daughter and Bobby well... You know." Dean says hinting at the fact that your dad is dead and since he taught you everything you really are their only hope.

"Okay, fine." You give in. They both smile and pull you into a group hug.

Looks like it's time for a comeback.