𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 26

Jimim flinched when the door swung open. A bulky man stepped inside the room. Jimin's eyes widened. The tight rope tore his skin while he tried to free his hands and feet.

Two more alphas entered the room; Dongseok's friends. Their eyes traveled over Jimin's naked body. Jimin let out convulsive sobs. He felt exposed and defenseless. He stopped struggling and laid still. He had no choice but to accept his fate.

Jungkook glanced over at the other alphas. They smirked; clearly very excited to watch.

Jungkook walked closer to the bed. He looked at Jimin's body before placing his hand on his hip. Jimin flinched and jolted his hip to the side. More tears started dropping from Jimin's eyes.

Jimin froze when Jungkook looked him directly in the eyes. Jungkook frowned. Those eyes...they displayed terror and distress. At the same time, Jimin's eyes looked as if they were begging for Jungkook to stop.

Jungkook removed his hand. He looked at the tears dripping down the omega's chin. Jungkook heard the words of his old friend echo in his head:

"Kook, you should know that not all are wolves are as strong as you. Everyone is unique. Some wolves are...innocent. You should try listening to what you are feeling in your heart and then you'll know what to do. No matter what you have been taught, it's up to you to decide what is right and what is wrong."

Jimin's breath hitched when Jungkook's eyes suddenly glowed an intense shade of red. Lengthy, sharp nails pierce out of Jungkook's short pink nails.

"I'll never harm the innocents," whispered Jungkook before turning towards the two alphas.

Jungkook grabbed one of the alphas by the throat. Both the alpha's eyes widened in shock. Blood dripped down the alpha's neck as Jungkook sank his nails into his neck.

The other alpha stepped closer and threw a punch towards Jungkook's face. Jungkook was quick to grab his fist, stopping the punch right in front of his face. The alpha gulped; he stood no chance against Jungkook's strength. He tried running away but Jungkook twisted his arm behind his back.

Jungkook pulled his nails out of the alpha's neck. The alpha fell on the floor, holding onto his neck. Blood oozed out between his fingers. Jungkook then grabbed the other alpha's blond hair and threw him against the wall. The alpha's head harshly hit the wall, cracking his skull open.

Jimin opened his eyes when the horrible sounds of violence stopped. He watched as Jungkook walked to the closet. Jimin panicked when Jungkook looked at him. He shut his eyes when Jungkook started approaching him.

Jimin felt a light tug on his leg and then the rope losing around his ankle. He slowly opened his eyes. After Jungkook untied his other leg, Jimin crossed his legs trying to cover himself.

Jungkook took the pair of underwear from the pile. He slipped Jimin's feet in. Jimin relaxed his legs letting Jungkook slide the underwear on him. Jungkook took the pair of pants and put them on Jimin.

Jungkook sat down on the bed, next to Jimin. As soon as Jungkook untied his hands, Jimin backed away creating some distance between them. Jungkook took the shirt from the pile. He extended it towards Jimin who hesitated for a second but then took the shirt.

After Jimin put on the shirt Jungkook took the last piece of the pile. He slowly moved closer to Jimin. He then held the jacket behind him. Jimin placed his arms in the armholes. Jungkook slid on the jacket.

Just when Jungkook finished closing the jacket's buttons Jimin hugged him. Jungkook froze when Jimin clung to him.

"Please get me out of here. Please- I wanna go home."

"Where is home?" asked Jungkook, his deep voice surprising Jimin.

"The Anjeon pack," said Jimin which made Jungkook frown.

"I've never heard of such a pack."

"We live in a hidden village. I will show you the way. Please take me home."

Jungkook hesitated but then felt the way Jimin's body was shaking.

"Alright let's go, I know a way to get out of here unnoticed."

Jimin let go of Jungkook and wiped his tears. They carefully step over the bodies and exit the room. Jungkook led Jimin through the hallways to the basement.

Jimin looked down at the sprawling staircase leading down to darkness. He hesitated for a second, wondering if he could really trust this stranger. He then decided to trust Jungkook as he didn't have a better choice.

"Be careful, there is a step missing," said Jungkook.

Jimin nodded and slowly stepped over the gap.

"Just realized I never asked you your name," said Jimin while they continued to walk down the stairs.

"Jungkook and yours?"

"Jimin."

The two made it to the basement. They quickly moved through the tunnels. Jimin thought it was never going to end but then he saw the light. Jungkook took out a key from his pocket and went to the gate.

"I will be faster in wolf form," said Jungkook while opening the gate.

Jungkook stepped outside and immediately transformed into his wolf form. Jimin backed away, shocked to see the size of the wolf.

Jungkook laid down on his stomach and lowered his head. Jimin slowly stepped closer. He put his hands on the jet-black fur and sat on Jungkook's back.

Jimin gasped when Jungkook suddenly stood up and started running. Jimin leaned forward and held on tight to Jungkook.

Jungkook increased his speed when a howl echoed through the village. Just after Jungkook and Jimin disappeared into the forest, wolves came running out of the mansion. The guards run into the forest chasing after them.