Chapter 4

Abby's POV:

"Do you need any help?" A guy asked I glance at him "Yes please, I need you to help me reach the top shelf." I say to him he nods at me

"Oh this perfume?" He asks

"Yeah." I replied

He smiled giving it to me then we both looked at each other for a moment then I heard Valentina call me "You findin everything good Lucky?" She asks "Yes, Valentina!" I replied "Lucky?" I heard the guy whisper we look at each other once more then it clicked in my head

"Oh my God Tony!" I cheered

"Abby!" He exclaimed

I jump into his arms he held me in his arms tightly "I can't believe you're here!" He cried "I can't believe you're here too!" I cried "I missed you how're you?" He asks "I'm fine, Tony how are you?" I asked him he smiles "I'm doing fine Abby, just all in a days work you made it better." He says I smile hugging him "I'm glad." I replied "So um where ya livin now Lucky?" He asks I smile hearing my nickname.

When Tony and I first met it was in Manhattan before he was arrested, of course he was in The Jets then, but he kept me away from them even away from his partner in crime Riff. We were inseparable until he got taken away to prison for a whole year and I kinda stopped waiting for him and I had to move on from him which took awhile for me.

"Vivo con Bernardo, su hermana y su amiga." I say he giggled a bit to himself I look at him confused "Still stuck between Spanish and English I see." He says I blush instantly right in front of him he chuckles and hugs me I hug him back, shook my head and cleared my throat "Sorry Tony, I said I'm living with Bernardo, his younger sister and his girlfriend." I replied "Bernardo?" He asks "Y-yeah, I've lived with them for years , they're the people who found me in Puerto Rico and brought me here don't yas remember when I told you?" I asked him he sighs "It's just been awhile since I've seen ya Abby." He says softly I nod "I know I'm sorry I didn't go looking for you." I apologized "Hey, hey, it's alright you're perfectly fine I'm not mad." He whispers I nod "So how come you were running? Boys chasing after your heart?" He jokes playfully I roll my eyes "No I was running from Riff and The Jets." I replied he tensed up then turned to me "Riff was after you?" He asked "Well I mean I saw them vandalizing the Puerto Rican flag, then The Sharks almost cornered Baby John so I saved him then he pushed me out of the way do The Sharks only got him and he got a nail through his ear and I just hid while listening to everything then John mentioned me and as I was about to leave they caught me and then Riff came up to me and called me a beauty." I say Tony hugs me "I'm sorry you ran into them like that Abby, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you there." He says "It's okay Tony and you know what I said after he called me that?" I asked him he looks at me "What?"