Chapter 11

Abby's POV:

I take his hand as we walk out of the shop and out into the tranquil city of Manhattan "So where ya wanna go?" He asks with a smirk I shrug "M'not sure Riff... I don't think places are open at 12:30 at night ya think?" I replied he smiled letting go of my hand and putting an arm around my waist pulling me closer to him "Well if we can't find a place... you could always come ta mine?" He says with a smile I look at him my face turning pink slightly I swallow and reply "Sure, besides I have a few hours to burn so lead the way Riff." I say he smirks "Alright c'mon then." He says as we walked down the streets and finally to his home. He opens the door as we walk inside I look around in awe of his apartment it wasn't like any other apartment that I've seen before.

"You like it?" He asks

"Yeah I do, actually." I replied facing him

He smirks at me "I didn't think you'd be the type of girl that would be with a guy like me." I look at him a bit confused on what to say.

"Okay, first we aren't together,-"

"-Then what was with that kiss?"

"Don't pin this on me Lorton." I say for some reason starting to get really defensive he walked up to me pinning me against the wall "Answer the question Abby." He says softly but it sounded forceful "I'm not answering that." He sighs and backs away from me and I ease off the wall and look at him "Riff, I'm sorry." He looks at me "Hey, why you apologizing? You did nothing wrong." He says softly I nod "Then um why'd you pin me against the wall?" I ask standing in front of him he smirks slightly "I just thought you'd answer my question that way." He says I nod "Well um to answer your question... I would like to be with you Riff but-"

He sighs "There's always a but."

"I'm not finished, but I want to get your opinion on it." I say he looks at me smiling and walks up to me and wrapped his arms around me and kissed me "I'd like that."