Smooth Sailing

Jennifer
I sit waiting to meet my sons that somehow tracked me down after 18 years. Christian said everything leaves a trail no matter how hard you try to stop it. Anastasia and Christian have five beautiful children and Kate and Elliott stoped at four two girls and two boys. Jessica and her husband adopted six orphans all from a co worker of Jessica's. We have a huge family and even my husband Scott Stewart and I adopted three more after our last baby nearly killed me giving birth to. We have three boys and three girls. Scott started working at Steele Taylor shortly after the Evans and the Johnsons were sentenced for fifty years each for each charge. Paul and David Jones arrive at my table and they have changed in looks, they look more like me now except their hair. They know the whole truth and they know their grandparents died in prison just like their fathers had, but u dear different circumstances. After hearing about them and their adopted parents and reading a deep background I am absolutely thrilled that I gave them to a childless couple and they were loved unconditionally.I know that they would be unloveable by me and there would be a lot of heartache for all of us had I chose to keep them.
Paul
After what we learned from our parents we decided to come meet you and we know you gave us up so we could live without the stigma of being a child of your being raped by our fathers. Luckily it is not genetic. I tell her that we have wonderful parents she smiles and it is our smile. We look like her e dot for our hair. She is an twin that was adopted as well. She invites us to a bbq to meet her family and bring our parents.
David
They want to thank you for giving us to them to raise. They say even though we were a product of your rape, you might have thought of us as unloveable, but that's not the case, you loved us enough as innocent victims you chose what was best for us all. We are all very thankful for your selflessness. We accepted the invitation and our siblings and our parents follow her and her security to a huge estate where a welcome to the family with the Jones Family are all welcomed with open arms. Mom and dad hug Jessica and they are hugged in return for being the best parents to us. We know we are among billionaires but they don't look or act like billionaires. Everyone is having fun. Security here is tight though after the kidnapping attempt last year that made the news. Jennifer her twin looks like her but with short hair.
Grace
I finally get to meet my grandsons and their family after 18 years. I ask all kinds of questions and Carrick tells them  that their other grandparents died in prison as well. I tell the boys that they wee never good people to begin with. They said they discovered that their fathers parents were raised to think they could break the law and use money and intimidation could get you out of anything.
Carrick
After talking about the dead fathers and grandparents, I invite the boys and their siblings to see our new boat. They like boating and live in California. They have all their lives. Christian and Anastasia are on board and so are their children. Elliott and Jessica are arguing about something who knows with them, soon it is time to eat and we all have slices of birthday cakes for Paul and David along with two of our great grandchildren. Ava and Chris married in college and had Bailey (Ava liked the Greys Anatomy character). Bob laughed about it all but liked it after he got used to it. Chris and Elizabeth had a set of triplets George, Adam and Christian the third. All are toddlers and being chased after by second cousins and extended family.
Jessica
I was concerned when Jennifer told me she was bringing her sons she gave up for adoption with her and their family is coming as well. After meeting them we realized she did a wonderful thing by giving them up for adoption. They are very nice and so are their siblings and parents. We all relaxed once we found out they were so nice. My parents have added them to the list of our ever expanding family members.
Jason
Paul and David ask if they can fish with the rest of us and we hand them poles and show them where everything is. The rest of their family join us as well. Carrick and Scott join us until we are called to eat.
Ray
I play with my great grandchild as Chris relaxes and Christian laughs about his tired his son looks. It reminds me of how much sleep they lost caring for Chris. He was a very active child and then the second one was even more active. I told him try having six at once and see how tired you are.
Christian
I think the doctor fixed me a long time ago along with Anastasia to assure w e don't have more.
Elliott
You and me both Christian I just couldn't deal with any more babies and now we are babysitters. Kate can't say no to Ava.
All the little ones are put to bed as we watch the stars and the bonfire glowing in the pit. I made sure no one could go near it without a code on the gates around it. Then only us older adults.
The haunted house was sold to a group of paranormal investigators at a nice huge sum. They had to buy it as is. Carla and Craig decided to sell their home after Fran passed away. Carla inherited Frans estate and her son inherited his grandfather's estate. His dad mouthed off one too many times to a fellow prisoner and died of a massive head injury.
The Jones family exchanged numbers with us and we invited them to visit any time they wished to. Christian sold his homes on the island after what happed to Jennifer and he bought property elsewhere and only a few know it's whereabouts. Him, Anastasia, security, staff and his flight crew and pilot.

The end of one if my longest stories.
I hope you enjoyed this story.