《CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE》

TimeDeo POV-

Becoming Villains came with regrets and inspiration. It was like we knew we could mess everything up for the Heroes without having to carry the burden of guilt during the aftermath. But we were taking things slow. I wanted XD dead, and that would require patience. In all honesty, I really did just do all of this  for Tommy. By this, I mean pretending to be on Dreams side, helping him create red venom, just so I could turn it into a cure for the disease running through Tommy's veins, while it seemed obsessive, it really wasn't. I wanted to keep him safe, and yeah, I could have gone a better way about it, but when your constantly fulled with hatred, and anger, you dont exactly let yourself have time to think things through. I wasn't irrational about it though, I know what i'm doing, I always did, I just didn't start off in the best way. Plans were crumbled as soon as Tommy was taken and came back with that stupid disease eating away at him. I didn't have time to think then, and I still dont now. 

I became a villain because of the Heroes. Ironic, isn't it? Truly so, I was angry- angry at Philza for allowing his son to be neglected because of his own grief, making an example for Wilbur and Technoblade. They were cowards, and would never truly understand the real reason why Philza kept Tommy isolated. It was not only because of the grief he had gained from the loss of his Wife, but also because of the fear that came with her powers being passed down to his youngest. That grief and fear soon fulled something along the lines of carelessness and imprudence. Philza would never truly get to be the father Tommy needed, but I suppose he didn't have to be anymore. 

"Boffy, could you turn the music up?", "Yeah, sure, I just dont want to be blasting the able sisters in this neighborhood, not trying mugged of my single dollar, since no ones gonna be able to take the car with Deo in it", Boffy tried to joke, I snorted, Tommy leaned against me with his legs being on Luke's, "Deo's too powerful, let's overthrow him", Luke said. I chuckled, "Overthrow me for what?", "those sunglasses, duh", Bitzel joked, Luke rolled his eyes playfully and Boffy laughed with Tommy, "Ah, yes, the sunglasses, the source of his power", Boffy sighed, a smile practically stuck to his face, "This is nice", Tommy whispered to me, "Joking like this with you guys", Boffy smiled at him gently and reached his hand over to ruffle his hair, "Yeah, yeah it is nice", "By the way, are we going back to my apartment? I think Tubbo and Ranboo are probably waiting for me. Ranboo texted me to check in though, I just hope I didn't upset Tubbo", Boffy frowned, keeping his eyes on the road, "Yeah, were dropping you off back at your apartment, but why do you think you upset Toby?", I asked, "Uh- well, I think i've been a little stupid latley, I know how paranoid he is when it comes to me being a vigilante and all, but I've kinda just been going off without letting him know, I thought I could keep a lot of things from him, because I didn't want him to freak out, but now-", "Is it your job with the Heroes? I could always step in", Boffy said, "They know who I am", Tommy whispered, I looked at him, "They know i'm a vigilante, they know my real name and everything, I wasn't careful enough, the worst part was I barley took any precautions, I let them find out, I made it so fucking obvious just because I wanted them to know I was doing so well without them, that I was more powerful then Philza's perfect sons", Tommy said, I wrapped my arm around him, pulling him close, while everyone was silent, until Boffy finally spoke up, "It's okay, I know their not going to expose you to the rest of the Heroes, or have you arrested, they'll most likely argue about it then just frame someones", "I told them they could frame me as Thomathy Jones, without revealing who I really was to them, but I also told them that they could just arrest me later...wanted to see you guys first", Tommy muttered loud enough for us to hear, "Oh, Toms..", Boffy stopped the car, pulling over to the side to look at Tommy properly, "I doubt they will arrest you..I dont think they'll even get you involved", I said gently, running my fingers through his hair, trying to soothe him, and he quickly became less tense. I looked out the window, taking in the area, a quiet voice in my head screamed at me over the mere fact that Tommy was living in this shit-show, "Sunshine, your too kind for your own good, I know you just wanted things to be normal", I mumbled, Tommy made an attempt to look annoyed, but failed, "Dont call me that, it's a stupid nickname", "It fits you", Bitzel spoke up, "Always trying to make people smile, joking to light up sad faces..you are most definitely like sunshine", Tommy flushed, clearly embarrassed. He really was family. He always has been- always will be, "You know, you used to call me 'Buby', when you were a kid, Boffy reminded him, making Tommy groan with more embarrassment, "okay, that's it, i'm going inside, Tubbo's gonna kill me, and i'm not listening to embarrassing childhood stories during my last moments, no thanks", Tommy yelled playfully, getting out of the car, before hugging us all goodbye, "You know how to reach us", I reminded him, he nodded, "yeah. I'll see you guys later, I missed you all a lot, and I can't wait for things to be fixed, or at least handled properly", he said quietly, Boffy nodded, before he hugged Tommy one more time, then allowed him to walk to his apartment door, where there was a series of worried shouts and quick reassurances.