PROLOGUE

Hii, everyone! I hope you give this story a go. I will make sure you don't regret reading it. There can be some mistakes in grammar and spellings, please acknowledge it. Also I will try to correct those.

I hope you read the description of this story and find out what this story is about.

⚠️This story contains content about rape and mature languages. So if it triggers your emotion, I will recommand you to not to read it.⚠️

.............

[4th December, 2017]

"Leave me! Please let me go! Don't do it please!" I cried and begged but it went it futile. He carried on touching my body with his filthy hand. He kept kissing me, making me throw up in disgust. I tried to kick him again but still couldn't. He was 40 years old and I was just 11. I was unable to fight him and make my way out.

The next moment he stripped my pant and that was the time I realised that I was going to die. He grabbed my both wrist, locking it with his hand.

I just screamed and cried.

................

"I know you will come again, right? You have to come back after giving those candies to your brother, okay?" He shamelessly still kept asking me to come over again with a scary smile on his face. Like I wanted to get fuck by him again? Fucking no. I was really scared and was feeling helpless.

The thoughts were creeping me out. Still his filthy hands on my body, I could feel it. All my brain could say was that 'it is my fault'. After getting out of his house, I straightly ran to my home. I told about it to Scarlett and kept hidden from my parents or any other person.

.........................

Marline Smith, the main lead of the story. She is a victim of sexual harrassment. She was harrassed by her neighbour uncle, when she was 11.

She went his shop to buy just two candies, without telling her parents. As she is from a middle class family, her parents don't allow her to buy things by her own. That's when she became the victim of Sexual harrassment.

........

Scarlett Garcia, the second lead of the story, one and only friend of Marline. She helps Marline in every matter, and always there to support her. They are nothing more but a true friend forever. Scarlett is from a well-to-do family. So, she could even get Marline what she want, with her money.

Scarlett and Marline are friends from their primary school. Even Scarlett's house was in neighbour of Marline. But due to her father's business, she had to move to another city. They became far by then, but not from heart. They always keep in touch via phone.