CHAPTER 11

Liam's POV
"Congratulations!" I cheered to mom and Scarlett as they entered the church house, where they were getting married.

There weren't many guests, just some people from the church itself and some of my friends. No relatives visited us. Well, I never even thought of any relatives ever. It was like they just didn't exist for us.

But Scarlett's parents told that they would come.
.......

I watched my mom and Scarlett holding their hands, walked to front of the statue of Jesus. Their smiles were the brightest.

I was really happy for them.

......

Marline's POV
I was really cheered that moment, it was feeling like I was never going to break down again, I got pillars to hold and stand strong. Having a sweet and kind son, and a partner like Scarlett, I didn't want anything more.

Relatives? Mom? and Dad? No. No one visited us. No one even cared to. Why would they? They abondoned me, didn't they?

Scarlett's parents, they are nice. They accepted their daughter, Scarlett as lesbian and agreed to our marriage. I wish I had parents like them!

They said that they would come and celebrate with us.

......

The moment I held Scarlett's hand and entered the church, I felt like I was going to be happy forever.

We both glanced at each other before entering and gave each other a smile.

......

Scarlett's POV
I never thought that this day would come ever in my life. I always had feelings for her since our childhood, but after staying with her for those months. It made me fall harder for her. That's the time I decided that I would take care of her till our death.

The moment we held our hands, my stomach became full with butterflies in it.

My last wish is to live happily with Marline and Liam and make them happy.

........

My mom and dad visited us in our wedding, I didn't even dream that they would accept me the way I am. I wish Marline's parent's also had given a chance to her. She couldn't even explain that she was raped and because of that she was pregnant, not because she might have slept with a guy.

But I can sure that she won't be unhappy because her parents didn't give her chance. My parents embraced her, and I am grateful to them for it. I told my parents that Marline was raped and then she was suffering for it's result. They didn't show any hatress to her. My mother hugged her and comforted her.

That's how they accepted Marline and I.

Author's POV
Everyone was enjoying the wedding. But then a car arrives at the spot.

As the car honked, one person went out to see what's the matter.

He saw that the door of the car opened in a slow motion, a pair of feet wearing heels landed on the ground, similarly on the opposite side another pair of feet wearing boots landed on the ground.

.........Two persons got off the car, seeing that the person walked inside the church to inform it to Marline and others.

"Miss Marline, two more guests just arrived." he said.

"What? Guests? But...there's no one more guest to come..." Marline uttered.

"Who are they?" she asked the person.

"They seems to be unknown to me. I am sorry." he replied.

"Oh..it's okay. Bring them in."

Marline's POV
I was wondering who might had come. All the guests were from the church and Scarlett's parents were the only one to come. But who were they? Also they came with a car?