~CHAPTER 2~

"No, please, wait"Ranboo said as he took the mysterious shadow's wrist almost immediately (again). "Let go off my hand, you stupid enderman" the shorter said, looking at the taller with angry eyes and getting defensive. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that." He let go off their hand and looked down. "I guess, I just did that because...." He said, not daring to finish what he had to say. "Because what?" they asked Ranboo in confusion. "Because......uhm......because I-I found you an interesting creature?" Ranboo said as he looked back to the smaller. They seemed a bit shocked by Ranboo's answer. "Me? An interesting creature?" they said pointing at themselves. "Yeah.... You look mysterious" Ranboo replied as he let go of them. "I don't know if I should take that as a compliment" they replied back. "Me either" Ranboo said. They stayed silence for a little while, with that comfortable silence that they both seemed to enjoy. "I'm Ranboo by the way" Ranboo introduced himself, breaking the comfortable silence between them and offering his hand to shake. "You can call me Tubbo" the small one said as he took the other's hand gladly and shook it. Their hands parted away after few seconds.

Suddenly, fireworks exploded in the sky. Tubbo flinched at the noise and covered his ears. Ranboo got worried and hugged the smaller close to him. "Hey, it's okay. Calm down, I'm here" he said softly, trying to calm the other. But more fireworks were shot and Tubbo started to tremble between Ranboo's strong arms. "I think we shouldn't stay here, let's go somewhere else" Ranboo said as he drew circles on Tubbo's back but he stopped as Tubbo pulled away. "N-no, I can't.... I mean I can but I don't trust you enough to follow you" he said as he backed away for Ranboo. Another firework exploded and Tubbo was covering his ears again but this time he started to run? No, more like fly away from Ranboo. Ranboo was shocked and left there speechless, he was about to follow Tubbo but he heard his friend called him by behind."RANBOO" he heard, with loud footsteps, coming from behind him. He turned around and saw Tommy running to him. "Ranboo.... Where....the f*ck......were.....you?" He managed to say between pant. "WE SEARCHED FOR YOU EVERYWHERE" He shouted with the lack of energy he still adds left. "Well.... I-" Ranboo said, looking behind him seeing nothing but flowers and trees and no sign of the boy that just flew away "I-I think I got lost in the crowd, I'm sorry I made you all worry about me" He said awkwardly still thinking about Tubbo "Well F*CKING STAY NEAR US NEXT TIME" Tommy shouted again. "Yeah yeah whatever" Ranboo said as he tried to keep his mind away from Tubbo that he probably won't meet again. "Now let's join the others and stay near me okay?" the blond said as he took the taller one's hand, dragging him back to the village. Ranboo just stayed silent, he was trying to forget about earlier but he just couldn't. He wanted to stay with Tubbo for some reason; he wanted to know more about him. But he knew the thing was impossible, so he preferred trying to forget as he always did.