7- Magic tricks and marbles

A/N: Magne is purposely misgendered. She did not tell the league about her gender pronouns, so the league and Izuku assumes Magne is he/him. Just to get that clear!

Mr.Compress, just like everybody else (all but three), is here in the League Of Villains for Stain. Shigaraki isn't raging this time, since he is used to this by now, but he's still mad. Mad, but not in a rampage. He held his anger back.

Kurogiri is proud. Izuku thinks he's holding back tears, in fact.

Of course, as a Stain fan, Mr.Compress' goal is to also change society and purge it of fake heroes. The same old, same old. Nothing new nor surprising.

What makes him more unique than the rest of them though, is that he used to be an entertainer and a thief. Mr.Compress used to be someone before he decided to be a villain, which is a major comparison to the rest of them, where they were just nobodies. Where they were nothing but outcasts abandoned by society. Where no one took a glance at them.

Unlike them, Mr.Compress had a normal life. At least, until adulthood. But he chose to be a villain. He could've chose to be normal for the rest of his life, but decided not to.

It's admirable, to leave a normal life behind for the sake of their goal. For what they want to see happen. They all respect Mr.Compress a bit more for that.

Izuku can see why Mr.Compress is an entertainer. His top black hat, yellow eye-catching long jacket, black and white mask, and black cane indicates that Mr.Compress was indeed an entertainer. A magician, in this case.

For him to keep his magician look even after becoming a villain.... he must've really liked his old job. Or is it a job at all?

Regardless, Mr.Compress likes being a magician, villain or otherwise. It's fun to see.

However, as reasonable as why he wears that bright yellow long jacket, villains shouldn't really be wearing bright colored outfits. There's a reason all villains wear dark colored clothing.

Things and people are harder to find when they're blend in with the surroundings, as all villains tend to reside in the dark. It doesn't make them stand out (and get caught). With his bright jacket, hiding in the dark is going to be a bit of a problem.

Hiding in plain sight would be out of the equation.

Oh well, whatever he wears isn't Izuku's business. Mr.Compress can do what he wants, as long as he doesn't regret doing it.

Or maybe he wears the jacket to get attention, because that's who he is. An entertainer. Maybe he thinks he should get attention because that's what he's for.

It's like he's putting on a show, intentionally making himself noticeable.

It makes Izuku pity heroes a little, fighting Mr.Compress just because the villain wants to entertain (annoy) them. Heroes already have too much work on their hands to deal with something with this.

(He sees how tired Eraserhead is. And he's a hero and a teacher! Does the hero even get any sleep?!)

Not to mention Mr.Compress' quirk is very useful in thievery and in some cases, transportation.

Anyway, back to what he was saying.

Izuku just saw him when he was in the bar, where they were just about to attack the camp, so he doesn't know Mr.Compress well like he does with Dabi, Himiko, and Spinner. It goes the same for Magne and Twice.

They were there before the M (Mustard, Moonfish, Muscular) group showed up, but Izuku didn't have the time to get to know them. Shigaraki was all too eager to get started on kidnapping a U.A student.