9- To see the world in two

Twice is a weird person.

It's not a bad thing. Everyone has weird habits, quirks, or appearances nowadays. It's seen everywhere—from streets to shops to shady alleyways. Hell, everything about society is downright weird.

It was weird for someone to turn into a cat, or can make water out of nowhere, or have multiple arms or legs, or have the capacity to punch someone to death. It was weird that humanity gained powers in the first place.

The phenomenon of quirks appearing is weird to put it simply, and no one questioned how it truly happened.

They brushed it off, saying that it just did, and left it like that. Izuku is sure that at some point someone did question it, but was unable to find any evidence how. Everything is just... weird overall.

So, Twice is normal. Just as weird as anyone else.

The weird is the new normal.

He's not weird in a bad way at all.

Appearances can say a lot about a person. It tells what they prefer to wear, what colors they like, what role they play in society, and maybe even what their quirk is. Specific clothing can be worn based on the quirk the user has, like for example, hero costumes.

An underground hero wouldn't wear bright colored suit. Someone with a speed quirk wouldn't wear a heavy costume. Someone who prefers the dark would wear dark colored clothing.

The same goes for villains. His 'villain' wear is a green and black suit, indicating that he's somewhat of a professional (maybe at having a terrible fashion sense), and takes a liking to the color green and black. A suit doesn't indicate his fighting style nor his quirk though.

Because he doesn't have a quirk.

He knows there's no costume out there that are specifically for quirkless people. After all, society doesn't let the quirkless be heroes. The only attire that society has for them are the red shoes, like the one he's wearing right now.

It looks kinda ugly, not gonna lie.

Regardless, appearances can say a lot of things.

Twice's outfit consists of grey and black colors. His mask is half-grey and half-black, and that could be saying something about him. Like maybe his quirk has to do something with two sides.

Or maybe Izuku is just thinking into things too much.

Well, he is an analyst for a reason, like Dabi said.

The first time he met Twice, he immediately sees that he and Giran has a close relationship. The air around them is not neutral nor hostile.

Their relationship is like the one between Eraserhead and Swifter, but unlike them, Giran and Twice are on more friendlier terms.

Speaking of Giran, Izuku went to his place a day after they took Overhaul down for a small break. He thinks he needs it. He manages to get there in one piece with Dabi and Himiko (because they refuse to let him go by himself), and is greeted by Giran, who is drinking like he always is.

Man, villains and their love for alcohol. Izuku would never understand.

Of course, Eraserhead was there with Swifter. Just his luck. The underground hero narrows his eyes at them as he recognizes Izuku, Dabi, and Himiko, but didn't do anything.

More like he couldn't. There's a rule in this place that everyone has to follow: No fighting.

He knows that Eraserhead came to this place for information—one that cannot be obtained anywhere else. The underground hero knows that he has to obey the rules, otherwise he won't be allowed to be here anymore.