Chapter Thirty-Seven

You woke up smiling. You were still snuggled in the Doctor's arms. You carefully rolled over as you checked your watch which was sitting on the night stand.
10:01 am.
Your eyes boggled out of your head.
"Doctor," you whispered teasingly to him as you slightly nudged him.
"Doctor..." you smiled to yourself as you watched the Doctor still continue to sleep peacefully.
You gave a long sigh and then you leaned over him and gave him a soft kiss on his lip, hoping you wouldn't startle him.
"Goodmorning," the Doctor quietly mumbled as he stretched out.
"How did you sleep?" you asked as you brushed his hair back softly.
"Quite well. What-" he stopped as he yawned- "time is it?" he asked, his eyes still closed.
"10:03am,"you stated as the Doctor woke up with a start.
"I'm a TimeLord and I slept in, which is weird, because I never sleep! I have people to save!" the Doctor randomly said as he hurried on to put his clothes.
"I have people to save to, Doctor," You said in a hushed voice as the Doctor threw you your robe.
"Then how come you didn't wake me up sooner?" the Doctor rushed.
"Did it ever occur to you, that I just woke up as well?" You snapped back at him.
The Doctor was diefiently not a morning person.
"Right, come along," the Doctor chirped.
You put on your robe and struggled out of bed.
You walked out the door to the main entrance of the TARDIS, the Doctor following behind. You saw Jack looking at a magazine.
"I wonder when you two were going to wake up," Jack smiled.
"I was wondering that too," the Doctor said as you felt a pressure to your head.
The Doctor was holding a gun.