Chapter Nine

"Y/N! Y/N!" the Doctor snapped you out of your gaze.

"Yes?" You asked, slightly blushing.

"We're going to try and find the main source for all these Hooligans. Are you coming or are you just going to stand there and gawk at nothing?" the Doctor said, in a strict voice. Taken back from his change of tone, you stuttered.

"Ye-Yeah," You say, as you curse yourself silently for sounding like an idiot.

You jogged down the stairs when there was a boom from the left of the palace. Something big, crashed into the side of wall, sending pieces of the wall towards you. You gasped as a piece of wall crushed your leg. You tried not to scream in pain.

"Y/N!" the Doctor said in a panicked voice as he rushed over to you. The piece of wall was still on your leg and you begged the Doctor to get it off of you.

"It's going to be alright, Y/N. Jack, get over here and help me get this off!" the Doctor bellowed.

You watched as the Doctor and the Captain get the piece of wall off of you. You shrieked in pain but then your eyes grew wide.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" the Doctor said as he grasped your hand.

The Doctor saw what you were staring at.

A growl escaped from the hideous, humongous, Hooligan. You looked at the Doctor but had no hope. The eyes of the Hooligan were ready to kill.

Hope you had a great New Year! Mine was certainly... Interesting. Wasn't the best update but stay in tune for another!