Chapter Thirty-Four

You took a glance at your surroundings and saw nothing but mountains and a pond out back.
"If you may, Doctor," the Emperor slash Hooligan told the Doctor as he proceeded inside.
The building was covered with beautiful, glass-stained windows. The windows were covered with different landscapes of water.
Waterfalls, ponds, rivers, streams, and creeks.
Water is thought to be a protection force, you heard the Doctor tell you through mind-reading.
That would explain the pond out back. Where is he taking us? you thought back to the Doctor as he grasped your hand as you and him continued to follow the Emperor. You glanced back to make sure you hadn't had lost Jack. He nodded at you to tell you that he was alright.
The Emperor came to an abrupt halt out back on the back patio. There was a dock that led out to the pond.
"Doctor, I would deeply appriciate it, if you would return the diadem now," the Emperor insisted.
"Water is known for its protection, right Emperor Kangyon? Protection means a person or thing that prevents someone or something from suffering harm or injury. But why would you bring us out here to bring us to our deaths? Certainly it isn't the smartest thing to do when you know we have the diadem," you told the Emperor. The Doctor looked at you rather questionably.
"However my dear, as you stated protection means 'a person or thing that prevents someone or something from suffering harm or injury'. Maybe I'm just protecting myself from suffering harm by drowning all of you. Now tell me, where is the diadem?" the Emperor insisted.
You retrieved the diadem from your pocket.
"No Y/N!" the Doctor roared. It was too late, you had already thrown the diadem into the pond. You watched hopelessly as the Emperor vanished into thin air.