Chapter Forty-Nine

You awoke with a start. You saw your face in the mirror and scrunched back in disgust. You were going to have to get used to it. The body of a child.
Again.
You yawned and stretched while you quickly got dressed.  You looked out the window and saw that it was snowing. A boring day at home. A boring day of being a child again. Your eyes almost popped out of your head at the thought. You had a second chance. A second chance to re-live and not make any worthless mistakes.
The Doctor.
You couldn't worry about the Doctor.
I mean, could you?
Five hundred and twenty-six, stop it, you thought bitterly to yourself.
You turned the doorknob as you wanted to go downstairs, but instead you found yourself in a very, unusual situation. You were blocked in your room as you stared at vault, that blocked the doorway.
The Doctor had something to do with this of course! You smiled but then you realized the vault had no way of locking or un-locking itself. No use for the number, five hundred and twenty six.
"Doctor!" You screamed at the vault but it was no use. Of course, the window! But the thought only disappointed you. You were no longer in what was Amelia Pond's bedroom, but in the bedroom you grew up in. Your bedroom. The one place where the Doctor never took you back to. The room of your childhood but you somehow found it ironic as you were in a 'different body.'
"What is going on?" you mumbled to yourself as you started to pace the floor, the strange vault still blocking the doorway.

Yay, I finally updated!! Hope you enjoyed it!