Chapter 10

"Doctor..." You give a low hiss. Your leg was probably broken and you were 99.9% sure you were staring into the face of your death.

"I've got this under control, Y/N," the Doctor said in a calm, but rather unpatient voice.

"Then why is my leg broken?!" You hissed back, trying to hold in the scream that was trying to erupt from your throat.

"Just trust me, Y/N. Jack, I want you-" the Doctor was interuppted by the Hooligan.

"The Doctor doesn't know how to get rid of us, does he?" the Hooligan taunted the Doctor as it gave a low chuckle.

"Why are you here?" the Doctor asked as he stood up and put on his glasses.

"To control, Doctor," the Hooligan said.

"Control, what exactly? What is there to control? We have people controlling the world already. So why do you need to be here?" the Doctor raged.

"So we can take over human kind. So Hooligans will rule the world-"

"I'd say that you have some competiton if you want to control the world. Daleks, cybermen, and well people," the Doctor beamed.

"You can't stop us, Doctor," the Hooligan screeched as it started inching forward.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that," the Doctor said as he pulled out the same screwdriver that fixed your arm earlier. The screwdriver made a high pitch shrill as the Doctor aimed it at the ceiling. You watched as the ceiling caved in, collasping on the Hooligan. The Doctor spun around and quickly put his screwdriver away in his coat pocket.

"Well, we need to get you fixed up, don't we?" the Doctor asked you.

"I think-" You tried to finish what you were saying but fell into a deep unconsciousness.

Wow! Two updates in one night! Thanks for all the votes and reads! And the comments! Hope you are enjoying the story!