chapter 3

Ohas p.o.v

Same day

Entering my cabin I called my P.A param, as he entered I said

"Mr.param I want you to get cctv footage of xyz cafe now"

"Um..ok sir"

"And footage of last 2hours is enough"

"Ok sir"

" And i want it as quickly as possible"

"Sure sir"

After i dismissed him I started to go through some files.

After half an hour

Knock knock

"Come in"

Mr.param entered and "sir the footage"

"Ok connect it with the laptop and play"

I closed the files I was looking into and concentrated on the footage and I started to search for my baby girl in that.Lastly I found her sitting with another girl,by just looking at her my lips curved into a smile.

I am just starring at her as she was nodding,talking and smiling sometimes.But I should say that her smile is beautiful and when she smiles her face glows up which is damn cute.While I am admiring her I heard the sound of clearing throat so when I look up I saw my p.a looking at me confusingly and also with shock.And i very well know the reason for his shock because whenever I asked him to bring a footage it would be always about my enemy and moreover I would always see the footage with blood shot eyes but today here I am smiling while seeing this footage so he must be in shock and the main reason would be  my smile which I rarely show.

Anyway brushing off my thoughts i pointed my forefinger towards my baby girl in footage and said "Mr.param i want full details of her by tomorrow morning"

When I said that he looked unsure,though he is unsure of why I was asking details of a girl he didn't asked anything because he knows it's better not to ask a question.

"Ok sir"

"Now you can leave" nodding his head he went out to complete the work.

I will meet you soon baby girl thinking this i smirked.

After one and half an hour i completed my work and started to go home.

Reaching my home i entered my room and got freshen up then I went down to dine.As i reach near to dinning table as usually i see my parents waiting for me.My mom(Mahima Ahuja) and my dad(Viraj Ahuja) were conversing with each other as they saw me I gave a smile to my parents and greeted them.We continued to have a nice dinner while talking about our day , though I didn't said anything about my baby girl to them.I will tell about her when right time comes.

After that I reached my room and directly went to balcony.There i took a seat and replayed the incident of cafe, thinking that my heart started to crave to see her but I can't.Because i don't know where she leaves but tomorrow I will definitely meet her.By tomorrow I will get to know about her then I can see her whenever I want.

After sitting there for sometime I went to my bed to get my sleep.

Next day morning

When I was buttoning my suit my phone started ringing .It's my P.A
"Yes Mr.param"

"Sir I sent the details to your phone"

"Ok" saying that I hanged up the call and saw that I got a message from my p.a it must be about her.So i opened that file......