Chapter 16

Gia p.o.v

I never knew that this day would turn this horrible.

Before 2 hours

After getting to know each other Nishanth officially introduced Aditi as his girlfriend to everyone . After little teasing of them everyone started dancing and even Nishanth and Aditi are dancing ,so I went to bar area as I can watch them and I ordered a juice and was just looking around .

Even after half an hour they are still dancing ,I don't want to destroy their enjoyment so I simply waited by ordering another juice and looking around and browsing in my phone.

It's been more than a hour and they are still drinking and dancing ,wow i really appreciate their energy but I'm totally getting bored here ufff!!
Afterwards I went in search of washroom and when I opened the door, I saw a horrible scene .

There was a couple doing that things their so i immediately closed the door in case they would find me watching them and it would be the most embarrassing situation in my life.
Without any choice I got back to my seat and started using my phone to get distracted but I think I am unlucky today because I want to go to washroom very badly now and I don't know when they will leave the washroom.

So i started to stare at the washroom way to know when they leave ....,....

I don't know how much time has been passed but they still didn't came back and here I am suffering much.I can't even go to home like this ,I don't think I can control till I reach home .Why ,Why it has to be now ,I shouldn't have touched any drink !

Ohas p.o.v

I am late!!!
After finishing all the work i finally reached the pub.Now i am in VIP section and searching for her and I can see her at the bar section and She is alone.

Should I go to her? Or not? What will she think if she see me approach her everywhere? Will she think that I am stalking her?
Ahhh !!!!!!
Why it is so difficult to approach a girl?

Anyway I shouldn't care about all this now , I should just go to her blindly.With that I went to her and sat beside her.

But she is not aware of my presence and is looking at somewhere else.She must be thinking something . So I also didn't want to miss this opportunity and started staring at her . When I will I get a opportunity to see her this closely without her notice.

But when I observed her expressions I don't think she is thinking something . Rather She is uncomfortable of something .Is someone bothering her? I should have come before only. I looked around her saw no one or anything which may bother her.Then why is she like that.

I am still looking of any signs which may portray danger then I observed where she was staring.There i noticed a girl coming out of that direction with angry expression then the same girl stopped another girl who was going to that direction and said something very angrily and then they both went away by murmuring angrily.

Now I should really find out what is there that making them angry was that the same reason Gia is also like this.Then suddenly something caught my eyes and I got vague idea what it may be. I want to confirm my assumption is right or wrong so i observed her and she was shaking her legs .That's it my assumption is right. The thing that caught my eyes was the washroom direction sign, and from the way the girls got angry i can say what is happening.

So i immediately called a waiter who was serving drinks and got a room key.But I don't know how take her there.

First I should get her attention.
" Gia"
She immediately turned to me and looked at me confusingly and then she came back from her trace and acknowledged me with a small "hey"

Hey guys 👋
How are you all?
It's been so long right?
Sorry for late updates 😔