Chapter 20

Ohas pov

When I got to know that she was coming to this club , I just thought about getting, a little bit close to her but I never knew that I would be spending this much time with her . Though we are here together now, it just feels like accompanying her. I can't seem to get close to her because every time either in the past or now something is always disturbing us.

Now also this boy is like a third wheel to us.
Her whole concentration is on him.Though I can understand her and his situation still I can feel a little bit of jealousy in me.

Looking at Gia I said
"It's been a long time,  still he didn't sober up" "So it's better to tell him tomorrow so he can decide with a clear mind and let him rest now"
" Let's go I will drop you both "

And When I looked at her for an answer , she seemed to be in a dilemma of what to do.So I took an initiative and said

"Don't worry, They will be okay though it may take time, still you shouldn't rush to solve a problem or a misunderstanding"

"And yeah it's better to let her know the truth as early as possible but never rush to reconcile them. They'll have their own way of solving a misunderstanding and also let them figure it out"

" I know as a friend you are worried for them but still let them solve it themselves,as a couple they should know how to handle this situations because they are going to be family in future, right?"

For that she gave a small smile and nodded her head.

"Actually I never got involved in their relationship but today,I was just scared that it will affect their relationship, so I was just hurrying to tell the truth, once the truth is known then that is their matter to deal with. I just want to let her know the truth first"

"  Your concern is right , but let them handle that also"

" And Wait here , I'll call someone to carry him until the car"

Saying that I called one of my bodyguard.

He came and helped him to get in the car, beside him Gia settled herself and I sat in the passenger seat though I wanted to sit beside her still I didn't want to rush the things .
And I calmed myself thinking that in the future ,I'll be the one, to be beside her always.
,
.
.
.
With the address given by her we reached the apartment of her friend , all these time no words were exchanged between us.

Again with the help of the bodyguard we arrived in front of his apartment, now Gia is opening the door .

By seeing her casually opening the door, I had a sudden thought that how many times would she have visited here that she is so comfortable to be here.

Now I am wishing her to enter my house like hers one day .
.
.
From there she helped him to get inside and settled him in his bed .

I didn't dared to enter the house because I felt inappropriate to enter one's house without their knowledge.
.
.
.
.
Then again we are in car .

Suddenly I had a thought.

"Gia you haven't eaten yet , so can we make a stop at a restaurant"

" No no it's alright , I'll eat after I reach "
" Already it has been late and if we make a stop, then again it will take time and my parents would be worried"
"Already they have been sending me messages asking about my whereabouts"

" But thanks for asking and also thank you so much for everything, you have been helping me all this time, I still don't know how to repay you."
" So can I treat you to a meal"

When she said that I immediately thought to decline her because I don't want her to repay me and stop meeting me ,but I also thought this is the chance to meet her again So I said

" You don't have to , but we can meet again "

" No please let me , you have paid a lot to compensate for what I did , So it's my right to treat you  "

" No it's not , because there is no obligation from my side that you have to repay me "

" Uh"

" I mean you don't have to , I didn't help you with expectation of something , So please don't do this and belittle me"

"I am not disrespecting you,But It was not a small amount to me to let it go and also I can't be at ease knowing that I didn't repay you."

Sigh !!

Why is she always stubborn?
..
okay let's change the subject .

" Okay let's talk about that later "
"Hm I heard that you met Aryan already "

Hey 👋
How are you all?