Chapter 19

Gia pov

Anyway where is he?

So I started looking for him and there ...
He is talking with the manager, may be he is talking about the incident.

Actually when I performed that stunt the manager was so ready to kick me out. But Ohas immediately took out his card and the cash did the rest of the talking with him.

And from that time he is busy with that manager and here I am busy with this dumber who is still not in his senses.

I have to sober him up.
So i walked over to bar section and ordered a lime juice, in that mean time I looked around to see Ohas .

There the person who helped me so many times, standing there silently and listening to that manager. From here i can say that the manager is trying to butter him up but also that it is being futile.

But one thing that is different in Ohas today is his aura,today it is screaming of richness, power and danger too.

But I never felt that before,yeah I felt the aura of richness and power but today it is screaming of danger too . Not today also especially now and also the evidence for it is the fear in the eyes of manager . Yeah I noticed it from the time he is talking with Ohas.

Why he screams of danger now and moreover his eyes are cold which he never showed me or maybe I never observed that deeply.
Did the manager talked anything wrong, is that why he is looking like that.

Looking at his cold eyes reminds me of that fact that he is friends with Yukti's boyfriend who is in a bad business.
And now it terrifies me to think that maybe he is one of them .

And moreover I never know Ohas's profession, to clear my doubt whether he is with that friend in that business. I never got a chance to know or ask him.

And the fact is I would never ask him that because I met him only for 2 times and he is not an acquaintance too. He is just a stranger who happens to meet me coincidentally.
So I never thought to know him personally nor I will try to.

But today he helped me a lot and I owe him too much, first at the time of bike accident 2nd today and moreover today he not only helped me from an embarassing situation but also helped me financially.
Uff how much more I am going to owe him today?Godd!!!

In all this I just wish that he is not involved in that kind of bad business because he is a good man and I don't want this good man to be evolved by sins of killing persons.

And I also hope.... no no no no I wish after today I never meet him again and I don't know why I am meeting this person this oftently and I am afraid of all the new situations in my life.
I know I am overreacting but everyone will feel the same because it is not like everyone will see the gun in real life and moreover all the situations happened one after the other without much gap, so it is the other reason for being terrified about all this .

Anyway now it is not the situation to think all of this, as I am already in one where I have to do something otherwise this will become big.

Why it is taking him so much time to give me a lime juice thinking that I turned around, to notice a juice of glass already being there.Uhh he could have told me instead of keeping it there silently.

I think today everyone just wants to test my patience, Idiots.

Taking the juice I went to Nishanth and placed it in front of him.

When I made a thud sound at the time of placing the glass he tilted his head up from the table.

"Drink"
I said it with a hard expression so he simply nodded his head saying
"Okay"

He drank all the juice in one gulp and like a child he looked at me for a compliment .

Which was kinda cute so I gave that
" Good boy"
Saying that I patted his head, for that he showed me his Colgate smile.

I never knew my friend also have this side in him.
Uhh I should have clicked a photo or made a video of it so thatI can tease him .
Pttch I just missed that.

It will take some time to sober him up ,

Mmm I have a doubt...
Will he throw up now?
Hm I have no idea how this all works...

Idiot I will get my revenge for all the trouble I am being through.
Just wait for it you dumb Monkey!!

Is Ohas still with that the manager?
I looked around for Ohas, to find him talking in a phone and the manager is also not anywhere to find around.Maybe there talk is over .

I am staring at him and his back was facing me suddenly he turned around while hanging up his call and caught me staring at him.
When he suddenly turned around I don't know what to do and to cut this ackwardness I just gave a smile and he started walking towards me without breaking the eye contact .

What is happening? Why his eyes are intentensly watching me and why the hell it suddenly become ackward to face him?

He came to me and said
" Come , let me give you a ride?"

" Thanks , but I can manage and also I have to sober him up and tell him everything so he can decide what to do"

"You can tell him tomorrow and I will drop him too"

"No It is important to tell him now only,so he can explain everything to Aditi and patch up with her otherwise the misunderstandings will prolong and moreover she will think all the night and can take wrong decisions"

Hi guys
This is the longest chapter I have ever updated
So how is it?