Chapter 13**

Smut warning/begins!⚠️After our date we came back to the house

After our date we came back to the house. When we got home we unloaded everything and headed to our room for the rest of the evening. When we got up there, Ariel came behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist and started running her hands over my body.

I tried so hard to hold in my moan but it wasn't working. She walked around and looked me in the eyes. She slowly got up on her tip toes and pulled me into a kiss. I responded immediately kissed back giving her as much passion as I could. I moved my hands to her waist and slowly lifted her up making her wrap around me.

Slowly walking to the bed, I laid both of us down and continued kissing her. I started to kiss her cheek making my way to her neck little by little. Once I got there I found her sweet spot quick. She let out a breathless moan and I continued to kiss her there and feel her body squirm under me. Before it got too far, I leaned up looking into her eyes.

"Are you sure about this?" I ask her.

She nods her head saying "yes Sam, I'm ready."

I lean back down and kiss her again. I start to sit her up so I can unzip the back of her dress. I standing her up now and I slowly push the straps off her shoulders causing the dress to drop and pool around her ankles. She looked breathtaking in her pink lace lingerie. A small growl escaped my lips looking at my imprint. I pulled her in to kiss her and let my hands run down her back to unhook her bra.

As I take her bra off she begins taking my shirt off. I lay her back down and get on top of her. She feels so good against my skin with nothing between our chests. I sit back up and undo my belt and take my pants off. Once they are off I get back on top of her and let my hands roam over her. I begin kissing her neck again as one hand rests on her hips and the other starts to massage her breast. They fit perfectly in my hand. She starts to moan more so I start kissing my way down and take one nipple in my mouth swirling it around while still massaging the other. After a few minutes I switch breasts and do the same thing.

After both breast have been given enough attention, I make my way down her stomach to her core. I look at her again before I slide my finger under her waistband of her panties. She nods her head and lifting her hips allowing me to take them off. When they are on the ground, I slowly start kissing up her legs and thighs kissing every inch I possibly can. I start to spread her legs and see her already wet pussy. Another growl escapes my lips knowing my wolf is wanting to dive in. But I control him because this is her first time.

I softly place my lips against her clit and kiss it. After a few kisses, I then proceed to start licking her folds and sucking on her clit. She instantly starts moaning and placing her hands in my hair pulling on it slightly. I continue eating her out slowly and start running my fingers against her folds. When she is nice and wet, I push my fingers inside of her and being to pump them in and out. Her back arches off the bed as she keeps moaning.

"If you keep making sounds like that I won't last all night pup. You taste so sweet." I say going back to eating her out.

I start to pick up my pace and attacking her clit. Soon she is clenching around my fingers and starts to shake violently.

She is screaming "oh Sam, please don't stop please my wolf." I slowly bring her down from her high and take my fingers out licking them clean.

I stand up and take my boxers off releasing my hard dick. Her eyes get wide when she see me. "Damn, I don't know if that will fit." She says.

I crawl on top of her and lean into her ear, " oh pup I will make it fit." Biting her ear lob softly causing her to moan. I start to line up at her entrance "I want to ask one more time are you sure?"

"Yes Sam, please I'm ready and need you." I spread her legs a little more and start to push in. I moan at how tight and wet she feels around me.

"Oh god." I moan out. I bottom out and wait for her to adjust to my size.

"Please move my wolf, please."

I start to rock my hips back and forth a smell a small amount of blood and realize what just happened. "You see this, you coating me with this sweet tight virgin pussy, that means your mine now pup." I growl out and she sees the small amount of blood on my dick from taking her virginity.

"I'm yours my Alpha only yours." She whimpers out.

When she called me Alpha something in my snapped and I started picking up my pace. She started to clench around me again. I place my thumb down against her clit and start to rub circles helping her reach her high.

"I'm gonna cum Alpha."

"Cum pup" I say as she cums around me causing me to release into her as I bit into her neck.

After I work us both through our highs, I slowly pull out and roll over to my side pulling her gently into me holding her close.
"Are you okay?" I ask.

"I am perfect Sam." She says curling up into my neck."

"I love you pup."

"I love you wolfie."

We soon both fell asleep naked, tangled up in each other feeling so loved from the other. What a perfect way to end our 6 month anniversary date.