Chapter 25

The next couple of days, Paul has been careful around me trying to not piss me off again

The next couple of days, Paul has been careful around me trying to not piss me off again. On top of that, Hercules had to go back to Olympus so Sam has picked up his slack while he is gone.

Bella has tried getting into contact with me again and I am just not having it. I ignore every call. The Cullens have even tried getting in touch with me for Bella's sake. However, I wasn't born yesterday and know they just want to use me.

The boys and I were out tonight running patrol

The boys and I were out tonight running patrol. These nomads keep crossing over and every time we get close to getting them, they get away.

After we got back closer to our home, I smelled leech again. When I followed the smell I saw the Cullen's at the treaty line. Thankfully Bella wasn't there so I went and phased to my human form while Jared and Paul stayed in their wolf form.

"What do you want Cullen?" I ask.

"Bella told us about her cousin being here with you. If she is an imprint we need to know about her. Bella also said she is powerful and we need to know if she is dangerous so I want to run tests on her." Doctor leech says.

Both boys started growling and so did I. "That will not be happening. We both know you have met Ariel already. You do not need to know anything else from there." I say starting to shake.

"What does it matter? If she is not going to be dangerous why can we not know or see her full ability. I think we deserve to know." Pixie leech says.

"She is not some experiment you can just test on sorry. Plus I also know enough to know you would use her for her gifts and powers. As Alpha of the tribe, pack, and her mate, I will not allow you all to use her. What she can do or how powerful she is, is on a need to know basis for pack only. And you are not pack and never will be. So you can take that "we deserve to know"mentality and shove it up your leech ass." I growl out.

They all start to back up slowly. "I can promise you will never, EVER get Ariel away from me so do not even try and make a plan to take her from me. Because if you try, I promise you all will die very slowly at my hands and the packs as well. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!?" I say using my alpha voice scaring them.

"Yes." They say and run away.

I phase back and we head to the house. I heard the boys thinking about how Ariel might be pissed at me for making a decision for her and controlling what she does. I hope she won't be mad. I just want to do what is best for her.

As I walk inside I see Ariel on the phone and it is on speaker.
"Ariel I do not know why you won't listen to me. The Cullen's just had a meeting with him about you coming to see me. Edward and Carlisle said Sam told them you only do as he says and he controls everything you do. Including your powers. I promise I am just trying to be a good cousin." Bella says.

She rolls her eyes at Bella's comment and speaks up.
"Hi Sam, why didn't you tell me you wanted to control me for my powers?" She asks playing along to Bella's game.

"My Ocean, I would never control you unless it is in the bedroom." I say walking up to her growling.

"That's not want Bella says." She tells me.

"Baby, you should know not to trust those pale faces. All they want is to use you so Bella can hurt you. They are lying to you baby." I say playing along as well and kissing into her mate mark.

She moans as I softly kiss it sending shivers down her spine. "I would never control a beautiful powerful woman like you. You are more than capable of taking care of yourself. However, I was protecting you. They want to experiment on you and see how powerful you really are to do what they want. I told them as your fiancé, that I would not allow that and they can shove their mentality of thinking they deserve to know up their asses." I tell her causing her to bust out laughing.

"Well Bella I think this phone call is over. I am not dealing with your shit anymore." She says.

"Wait! How could you marry him and not tell me or your aunt? We are family! And I also heard he was another girlfriend." She says.

Everyone rolls their eyes at what she just said.
"Bella you are not family to me. Neither is your mom. She's a fucking cunt and should've been the one to die. Also Sam's got another girlfriend huh? Well guess what Bella." Ariel says.

"What?" Bella says.

"His girlfriends are just my other personalities. Now you can either A. Hang up and leave me alone forever. Or B. Stay on the line and listen to my fiancé fuck me into submission. Which would you like?" Ariel asks.

My eyes blow with lust thinking about fucking my pup into submission. My wolf is growling wanting to take her now. Suddenly I hear the call end and I don't think twice as I throw Ariel over my shoulders.

I look over and see Jared and Paul are wide eyed with their mouths gaped open. "If you don't want to hear your Alpha and Luna losing control then I suggest you leave the house and don't come back till tomorrow late morning." I tell them.

They hurry and run out as I start to take Ariel to our room. As I get her in the room, I slam the door shut and pin her against it starting to rip off her clothing.

"Let's see how submissive you really are for your alpha." I whisper in her ear giving her mating mark a sloppy yet hard lick.