Chapter 23

I've been in Forks for two weeks now and Edward still isn't here

I've been in Forks for two weeks now and Edward still isn't here. When I walk into biology today I look abs see him sitting there. Wow why haven't I seen him earlier today. Oh well here goes nothing.

I sit down and get my stuff from for class. "Hello, I'm Edward Cullen. Your Bella right?" He says.

"Yeah. I'm Bella."

"It's nice to meet you." He says.

His voice was so charming and intoxicating. During class we were looking at different things to win a stupid onion. Edward started talking more and it was nice he was giving me attention. As we left class at the end of the day I noticed his eyes changing colors. From Gold to black back to bronze. Huh that's weird.

"Do you wear contacts?" I asked. He stiffened up.

"No it's just the fluorescent lighting" he says and walks away with out another word.

As I walked to my truck I wasn't paying much attention until I saw a van coming straight at me. I wait for it to hit but it never happened. I look up and see Edward stopped it with his hand. WHAT?! How is that possible?!

I end up having to go to the ER and get checked out. I met Edward's dad and he was just as beautiful as Edward and the others. When I was free to leave I found Edward. I tried getting him to tell me how he did that but he kept saying he was beside me. That's bullshit I know he wasn't.

After the day Edward was off and on talking to me. One minute he'd be my friend then next he wouldn't. That went on for a few weeks. One day at school Eric and mike were pressuring me to go to La Push beach. I finally agreed and headed to go get a salad.

As I was up there Edward came over. We started talking more about my theories about what he is. Of course he never told me. I even invited him to come to the beach with me so we could spend more time together but he said it was too crowded.

Those going to La push soon made their way there. As we were waiting around I saw Jacob come up with a couple of his friends.
"Good you can keep Bella company. Her date bailed." Jessica says.

"Who?" Mike asks.

"Edward Cullen." She says.

"Yeah well Cullen's a freak." Mike says.

"And they don't come here." One of Jacob's friends say.

Jacob and I end up walking so I ask him a question. "What did your friend mean by the Cullen's don't come here?"
"Oh you heard that? I guess it's like sole rival that goes way back between them and our tribe." He says and starts telling me stories about their people and the enemy.

As he's telling me these stories it makes me more curious to know what the Cullen's are. I'm brought out of my thoughts when I hear a scream and look over and see a man with a girl thrown over his shoulders running into the water.

"Who's that?" I ask.

"Ariel. Your cousin" Jacob says.

Bingo. Her man is also hot. Maybe I can take her man like her mom did to mine.

The boys and I decided to go to the beach for a little bit

The boys and I decided to go to the beach for a little bit. When we got close Sam threw me over his shoulder making me scream. He ran towards the water and dropped us both in it. I was laughing and latched onto him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked into his eyes before I closed the gap between us.

When our lips touched it was like sparks flying between us. Every time we kiss it just gets better and better. We soon reach the shore and play some soccer. I look over and see some high schoolers hanging out and then I spot her.

Standing next to Jacob is Bella. Uhg great now I have to deal with this shit. Before I get get away I hear her yell for me. I groan and turn around putting on my best fake smile.

"Hi Ariel. We haven't met. I'm Bella. Renee's daughter." She says. I look her up and down. Mhmm she's not much of anything. Just flat, basic, smells like whore.

"Ahh yes. Your father won't leave me alone about you." I say with some attitude behind it.

"I know you have some problems with my mother but I was wondering if you'd wanna start off on the right foot and put their petty fight behind us and start fresh." She says.

I don't have to be Loki to realize how much of a lie that was.
"Yeah not sure about that. I'm guessing your mother has told you plenty about me and my family so I know how you all work. So I'll pass on that wonderful "getting close and starting fresh" idea. You and your mother are nothing to me and it will always be like that." I say to her crossing my arms and popping my hip out to add more sass.

Soon Sam comes up to me. "Hey baby, ready to head home." He says while kissing my mate mark to calm me down. I instantly lean into him and close my eyes as his lips connect to my neck.

"Yes babe. I'm ready." I tell him. I look back and Bella and see she's looking at Sam so I run my hand over his arm and show my ring to her. She sees it and her smirk drops.

"I would say it's nice to meet you Bella but I don't like to lie. So I hope to never see you around and tell your mom she's still a cunt" I say with a smirk and flip her off.

I then step back and grab onto my man's arm and walk away headed home. I know she's going to cause problems. It's just wondering when it's going to start.