Chapter 21

It has been a week since Sam and I got engaged

It has been a week since Sam and I got engaged. That night after we got home, the guys and Emily plus my dad had a small celebration for us. By the end of the night, we all went our separate ways. Sam and I spent all hours of the night connecting intimately as a new engaged couple.

Over the week Charlie contacted me again to try and change my mind since Bella would be arriving next weekend.

Flashback to Wednesday

"Ariel please she is your cousin." Charlie says.

"No Charlie I will not. I hate Renee and Bella. If you want to find out why ask Renee what she did to my mother when she was pregnant with me, then maybe we can talk. But until then, I will not be doing anything for them. Not now or ever. So drop this Charlie. I am done with this conversation. The next time it is brought up, I am getting my father involved, and you do not want to piss him off."

"I hope someday this can be put to the side." He says.

"Do not get your hopes up."

Flashback ends.

I was still pissed today that Charlie called me Wednesday. However, tonight was bachelorette night. Emily was going to come over and we are having wine, doing face masks, and maybe our nails. We also decided we would do take out for dinner since it is opening night of the show.

When she got here we were both in our silk pj's.

I stole of pair of Sam's socks to keep my feet warm

I stole of pair of Sam's socks to keep my feet warm. After we set the food out and made sure the boys would have theirs when they come in, we moved over to the couches and began our traditional night.

We started off by watching a rerun until the new season started. That is when we ate our food and once it was done we began to braid each others hair. Once it was up and out of our faces, we put on the face masks and began to paint our toes while refilling our wine glasses.

As the show began we squealed and put our full focus on it since our toes were drying and the face mask was setting in.

"You know, I don't think she will be a good Bachelorette. She was horrifying on Jake's season so I am not sure how this will go." Emily says.

"Yeah I totally get that. It should've been Megan as the new bachelorette." I say.

"THANK YOU! No one else agrees with me on that." She says.

The show was a 2 hour premiere so the boys came back when it was half way over. As soon as Sam, Hercules, and Jared saw what we were doing they all groaned.

"Hey keep it down back there." I yell at them.

"Sorry" the boys mumbled.

I went back and snuggled back into my blanket and took a drink of my wine.
"Oo Ben is cute" Emily whispered to me leaning into me.

"I know but so is Noah." I say.

It wasn't long after I said that, I heard a growl from the kitchen.

I looked over at Emily who was already looking at me smirking. I looked over to see Sam sitting down next to me as well as the other boys sitting around.
"No one compares to you my alpha" I whisper seductively in his ear while giving it a slight nip. He growled again and moved me closer to him.

We all continued to watch the show and of course by the end, the boys were infested as well even though they wouldn't admit it.

Sadly after they finished eating, Sam and Paul went back out for night patrol. I hated nights where he wasn't laying next to me. I always slept better with him close and knowing he is safe.

It was around 6am when I heard Sam come into the room and head to the shower. After 30 minutes he came back and crawled in bed.
"Hi wolfie" I mumble out.

"Hi puppy. Go back to sleep." He whispers to me and pulls me into his chest. I moan at his warmth and snuggle close.

"So warm" I say moaning again feeling sleep take over me.

I woke up 2 hours later and Sam had a death grip on me. It reminded me of a kid with their favorite stuffed animal all snuggled up into them. I went to get up so I could start breakfast and he whimpered. I kept slowly wiggling out of his arms and he had a pout on his face. Even when he is sleeping and pouting he is the cutest thing ever.

I put on one of his shirts and my pink shorts from last night. I went downstairs and pulled out ingredients to make sausage biscuits and gravy, some pancakes, bacon, and hash browns. It is a good thing dad gave me moms savings, plus what I have from being a princess or I would never be able to feed these boys.

As I am cooking, I put some soft music on and start cooking. While it is all cooking, I feel two arms wrap around me.
"Good morning my little ocean" he says kissing down my scars.

"Good morning my wolf. Why aren't you still sleeping? You didn't get in till 6 this morning." I say.

"I know but I missed you next to me." He says snuggling his head into my neck starting to fall asleep again.

"Come on wolfie" I say leading him over to the big recliner and putting him in it. I then cover him up and kiss him head. He purrs in satisfaction.

Now this way he is closer to me and I can finish breakfast before the others come over. Once it is finally all done, I turn the fires off and go over to my giant wolf baby.

"Wolfie breakfast is done." I say leaning down and kissing his head.

Before I knew what was happening he jumped quickly and wrapped his arms around me pulling me into the recliner with him peppering kisses all over and tickling my sides. I start giggling and laughing but we stop when we hear someone clear their throat.

We look up and see the the guys and Emily. I smile shyly and Sam puts his head into my neck and groans not ready to get up yet but he does anyways. Today was a good day full of laughter and a day at the beach again.