far away and back <3

i give fluff at 3am.

Xiao-Xiao

Ill be home tommorow evening, dont worry

Aether

But I have to worry. What if you dont make it home safe? Especially with all the snow outside

I will make it home safe. Do you still have that fever?

Yes i do. And it has worsen since the temperature has gone down.

Ill buy something to help with that on the way back then.

Please do.

The blond couldnt handle the cold as well as others. He was a very sick person, and it carries on til his adulthood. Even the covers felt hot, and they were under the air conditioning all day. Aether twist and turned, looking for a warm spot for rest. Every spot was filled with his heat and sweat, for he could not find a spot that was comfortable. Sheer pain was all over his body.

Xiao, on the otherhand, was lying to Aether about coming tommorow evening. He was coming today, his work ended early. The raven was at the shops buying some medicince for his husband when something caught his sights. A beautiful yin-yang necklace, with the yin dragon having emeralds and the yang having core lapis. It symblized their entire relationship, and he knew he had to get it. It was a bit pricey, but he got the necklace and the medicince.

Once he opened the door, he found the house a mess. Tissues and boxes all over the place, Cooking materials out on the table, and a recipe book open to the desserts section on the floor in front of him. It was a recipe for a dish called Almond Tofu Flavored Vanilla Cake. It looked so mouthwatering, the raven had to resist eating the page! But why was it here in the first place?

"Mmph, Xiao..."-A

His name was called, but for what cause? The raven did make a promise after all. He ran upstairs to the source of the sound, to only find a asleep blond. It was cute, but also nasty as he was sneezing snot here and there.

"D-D-Dont leave again. Please."-A

Xiao sighed in relief. He thought that the blond woken up, ruining the whole surprise that he was there. Out of instict, he kissed his lover on the forehead, silently wishing good dreams for him, and attached the necklace to his neck. It really did look beautiful on him.

a e i o u and y

414 words