A New Heir

Royal AU ig

lil smut at the begining, also some cursing.

Mpreg

"Xiao~ stop-ngh~."-A

"The more you say stop, the more I wont. Darling, we are alone today."-X

"My parents and Lumine might be home early! hah~"-A

Xiao kept pressing on the tip of his length in Aether's stomach, making him moan. The more he did it, the more sounds that escaped from the blond's mouth. It was heavenly for the raven. He came inside, leaving the blond all flustered and trembling.

"The Prince of Celestia is now trembling in my legs. How cute."-X

"S-Shut up and help me clean up. Hold on, stay still."-A

Aether licked his lover's cock from all the leftover cum that was left over. The rest was dripping out his ass as he kissed his lover once more for him to taste his own seed. They made out under the covers after a while before going to the bathrrom.

How much the raven wished for a baby and to hold them and Aether forever was no secret. The two always had wanted to start a family, and they were finally gonna do something about it. Course the blond had to get some alchemy from his father's team of experts to be able to carry a child, but it would be worth it all. At least Xiao was gentle and took the easy way.

An heir to the throne would finally be bred, and he did it before Lumine could do it with her husband. And she inherits the throne before him! Aether just gets the role of Miltary Leader and Commissioner of Celestial Beings. Thats how Celestia, the all powerful heavens of Tevayt, rules and chooses its gods. Now it was going to be much harder for the blond to work with a baby growing inside of him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 Months Along

He had to stop working and rest, he had to. The baby would kick hard if he contiuned working til the starry skies below him lit up to signal it is nightime. But he needed to finish his messages for the archons, for they needed to know what to do in the upcoming year. So much has to be done but with little time left.

"Fuckkkk, calm down little one. I dont want anyone to know."The blond whispered for only Barbatos to hear down in The City of Freedom. People were still sleeping.

"Whispering will not save your fate, my love."-X

"The Prince of Adeptal Regions is correct Aether. You may be my boss, but I will make sure to tell Morax to keep an eye on you. Maybe even the Tsaritsa can do that."-Venti

Xiao sat down with Aether and laid the blond's head down to his lap. "Sleep. We will need our prince and my husband tommorrow morning for commands."

"No work tommorrow then. I request to lay with you in bed all day."-A

"你為什麼這麼可愛? "-X

"Haha, just let me sleep with you, love."-A
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 Months Along

Sadly, Aether got sick at this point. He had to stay in bed, feeling weak and sensititve to almost everything. Especially sound, sound had to be the worse one yet. He could hear everyone talking and walking in the halls, the sounds of Xiao training the young souls of this place, and whatever bad things people say about him. Which were a lot of bad things.

Someone tried to take Aether away from Xiao. So that he could marry his daughter, making sure that his daugther does not turn out like the blond. He hated the idea of two people of the same gender dating or married. So he went out of his way to wait until the prince was too weak to struggle, and excuted his plan.