who are you?

To get me working my hands again, I need to write angst. Or something story like. So have this for now.

AND GOING OVER MY WORD LIMIT

Also Beta Xiao 😌

"Aether, I will going out to do my commissions for the day. Are you sure you can take care of Felix and Yumi?"-X

"Yes I can. And I know not to train them for the future without you. That should already say something."-A

"It's not that I'm worried about. It's the fact that I'm leaving you alone where at anytime people can hurt you. And I don't want you or the kids hurt."—X

"Xiao, I promise I will call your name when danger is increased. If I can't fend them off, then I'll call your name."—A

The raven nodded, and teleported them all to the teapot. He whispered something in Aether's ear, and left the three alone. Two small children hugged their mother as he picked them up and kissed them on the forehead. The small blond child giggled as the teal haired child tried to squeeze his mother's arm.

After playing around for almost twenty minutes, the doorbell rang. Aether yelled out to the person on the other side to give him a moment. He quickly ran upstairs with the children in his arms and told them to stay put and hide if he starts yelling. The blond quickly ran downstairs to open the door.

"Who is it?"—A

"It's Xiao. I forgot my keys and something else."—X?

"How can I know it's you?"—A

"Our first time fucking was when I was drunk after hanging out with Barbatos. And he made me try out some Dandelion Wine or something, I just know it was wine."—X?

Aether opened the door and saw it was the man he married. But something was off about him, he wasn't wearing his wedding ring. He always wore the ring on his middle finger or pinky finger. The blond decided to let him in anyways, just to keep a close eye on him.

"I swear I left my ring in the children's play room. Or their room."—X?

"Cut the act. I know your not Xiao. He never takes off the ring without putting it in an obvious spot or back in the case on the dresser in OUR room. Who are your really? And why are you after my kids?"—A

" So you are as smart as Xiao mentioned."—X?

His appearance turned to Xiao, but red? He also had bright teal eyes and had a very revealing outfit, showing off his chest. The strange red male introduced himself as Xian, an old friend of Xiao's. At that point, Aether was ready to fight the red male as he got his sword out.

"Woah there! No need for a cutie like you to get so angry all of a sudden!"-X?

Aether swung his sword at the cocky male. He effortlessly dodged it. Soon enough, the blond was on the ground with his weapon in Xian's hand.

"But not as strong as he mentioned. Aw~ you and Xiao have matching weapons, how cute! Oh! Not too close my love, your gonna get hurt."—X?

A gust of strong Anemo caught the blond off guard and was inside his lungs. He felt like he was choking and running out of air. He wanted to shout and yell out Xiao's name, but as he opened his mouth, it was closed by Xian.

"Call his name, and your beloved children get it. And don't even try to yell out for your kids, they have already seen everything from the stairwell."—X?

"Anyone but the kids. *cough cough* PLEASE!"—A

"I need to make sure that Xiao feels the same pain as I did. So either I deal with his cute little feisty husband, or some little toddlers that are so oblivious that it would be so easy to capture them. Now hush and go to sleep~ like the good blondie you are."—X?

The last thing he saw was Xian walking upstairs to the children's room. All the blond could whisper was Xiao's name before he passed out in tears. He had failed his husband greatly, even got his weapon taken away from him. As soon as the raven arrived at the source of the whisper, Xian had already given up looking for the kids and was coming downstairs to take Aether away.

"Oh Xiao! It's not what it looks like! I swear!"—Xi

"It's exactly what it looks like. You used that cloaking thing to disguise as me didn't you?"—X

"Your husband saw through it. He saw that I didn't have that stupid ring on and tried attacking me with a nice green sword. I'll have to ask your former master for a weapon to match yours."—Xi

Xiao used his Adeptal Art to trap Xian in a cage with the power of Anemo. Questions were answered, and the red imposter was kicked out of the teapot. Afterwards, he put Aether in bed and found the children in the closet. At least no one was injured enough to be hospitalized. The blond just lost his voice, and couldn't really move too well. He just needed a lot of rest to be functioning again.

WOWIE  888 words