I cant see anything

Aether goes blind ( slight angst)

Everything was fading out of sight. The whole place looked wonky and out of place. Maybe he had to much to drink. Who knows?

"Aether, LOOK OUT!"-X

A glass chandelier fell on the blond, soon every piece of glass is inside his skin. His body went limp and fell to the floor. All he could hear was screaming and crying, but his eyes didn't dare open. He felt a warm embrace while tears were dropping down on his arms. That person was screaming and crying his name, saying sorry over and over again. With his last remaining energy, the blond squeezed that person's hand. Or was it an arm? That person kissed Aether's hand and laid their hand on his chest. It felt like a young adult's hand, full of love and compassion. That person was worried for the blond, for sure.

There were sirens, and blurry looking people everywhere. He knew what he saw, he took a small peak or two. Today was so confusing, tiring, just everything! It hurt so much to not be able to move his own body. To not even know what was going on. Why was this happening to him? What even happened today? Those thoughts played games in his head over 20 times before someone opened a door. He didn't recognized the voice, it made him scared. As soon as that person came and touched him, he flinched. Another person came in and said that the blond didn't like close contact with people that are unfamiliar to him. It was true, he did not, but how did this stranger know? He felt someone climb onto the bed, calmly approaching the scared blond.

"Aether, my sweet sunshine. How are you feeling?"—?

"Who are you again?"-A

"It's me, Xiao. How are you feeling?"—X

"Okay I guess."-A

"I'm glad. Why do you look so distressed? DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG?"—X

"No no! And please, too loud!"-A

"Why can't I see you? Everything looks so blurry and pixelated. I can't see, I CANT SEE!"-A

"Please calm down. The glass got in your eyes and well...affected your sight."—X

Aether was bawling in tears. Xiao hummed Aether's favorite song and stroked his hair to calm him down. That was the most pleasant thing he heard all day. Suddenly, everything started to look more vibrant as he laid onto Xiao's chest and heard his heart beating. It looked like a painting he made when he first started dating a boy. It was just them laying down on a bed cuddling, nothing too special. He saw the little strokes of grass and the most important details on the other male. All the colors and memories started to flow back in. It looked like a stop motion movie but it was pleasant to see. The blond even pointed out things that only he could see to the male next to him. The raven was confused, but happy that his lover was smiling again.

It didn't last long though, the raven had to go home and tell Aether's sister about the situation. Aether started to tear up, objecting every action Xiao took to the door. In response, he kissed his lover on the hand. It was the same exact kiss that he felt earlier.

"I wish I could give you my set of eyes. I don't care if I can't see you, at least you can see me."—X

"No. Then you won't see me, and that's not fair."-A

"It is fair. You deserve the world and to be able to see it. It's fine if I sacrifice my sight for yours if that's what needs to happen."—X

He hugged his lover once more, this time squeezing his soul. They both really loved each other.

Wholesome ending. NOW TIME TO SPEED RUN WATTPAD TO FINISH REQUESTS.

615 words