far away and back pt2

That little story has gotten me attached to it.

After the necklace was attached to the blond's neck, Xiao started to smile. It was the first winter in years that his lover was sleeping peacefully, without any side effects showing. Even if it lasted for five minutes, it was still special to the raven.

He decided to see and clean the mess in the main room and kitchen. What was Aether doing while he was away? It looked like he did have a hard time handing his fever alone, considering the tissues everywhere. Some bloody, Some snotty, and the rest remain clean. But what bothered him the most was the cake recipe. Did the blond try to surprise the raven? Then what happened?

"Yay...Xiao is home. My apoligies, I am still tired."-A

"I can see that."-X

"Mmph. Your gift is in the fridge, and save some for me. I wanna taste it also."-A

The raven gave his lover a peck on the cheek and ran to the kitchen. Aether smiled, and sat down at the table. The blond soon realized the necklace on his neck and held it close to his heart. He swore to protect this little gift with his life, and he would forever wear it. For it was given to him by a special person. It was a habit of his, he always cherished the smallest gifts. And he always wore them on different days and ocassions. But this necklace that the blond was wearing, was something else.

"Love~"-X

"Stop doing that in my ear!"-A

"Aw, but your reaction is so cute."-X

The two ate the cake, and talked about Xiao's work. It was boring, as per usual, but if it made Xiao smile then he was okay with it. Anything was fine as long as the other smiles.

One has gotten to attached to this oneshot. It is now my favorite.

324 words